Turbotezza

ATI STG 44 .22LR

I almost bought one of these last week. It definitely has that cool factor.

IMO:

Pros, Looks cool, .22 so you can shoot it all day and not hurt your wallet

Cons, I thought it was pretty heavy, and expensive.

Better to be slightly too heavy than too light. Not as expensive as my Tac Sol!!!

I almost bought one of these last week. It definitely has that cool factor.

IMO:

Pros, Looks cool, .22 so you can shoot it all day and not hurt your wallet

Cons, I thought it was pretty heavy, and expensive.

Better to be slightly too heavy than too light. Not as expensive as my Tac Sol!!!

I guess idk....I've never picked up a rifle and said wow this thing is to light. IIRC, my lgs had it for sale for $650, it's not outrageous but IMO a little pricey for what it is.

That's just my 2dollars, I'm sure it's a quality rifle, GSG doesn't make crap. If you pick it up, enjoy.

The forearm looks like it would get really hot after plinking through mags quickly. It does look heavy but that's not a con for this sort of gun.

ATI seems to make pretty good .22 replica's. It definitely has a cool factor, and quite honestly, I think that is why a lot of people buy their guns. For something like this, I think I would have the same xperience with my GSG...love it when I bought it, have fun with it for a couple months, then sell it because I got bored with it.

Nice looking rifle. If I didn't have 3 other .22's I would add this one to the short list (but getting longer). Ahhhh, who the heck am I kidding, if they are still available (and not overly expensive) by the end of next year I'll probably spring for one. Go get one you know you want to.......

The forearm looks like it would get really hot after plinking through mags quickly. It does look heavy but that's not a con for this sort of gun.

ATI seems to make pretty good .22 replica's. It definitely has a cool factor, and quite honestly, I think that is why a lot of people buy their guns. For something like this, I think I would have the same xperience with my GSG...love it when I bought it, have fun with it for a couple months, then sell it because I got bored with it.

I agree, only gun I ever bought that I loved the day I saw it and hated after shooting it 2 times. Break down and cleaning were ridiciolus, the cleaning they reccoment leaves a lot to be desired, so cleaning it the right way involved breaking down the entire rifle which split the receiver in two. I would never buy another ATI clone again all the clone is the looks, function leaves a lot to be desired also, very ammp picky and the action gums up quickly.

very cool, would like to have one

better yet, wish they made these in 7.62x39

I wish it would be that easy. It would require a completely redesigned reciever, mags,and trunion area. It would probably not be feasible for them to make them that way either.