blksheep

Favorite Fast Food

Taco bell is the only fast food I will eat. It's the most nutritional out of most, if not all, of them.

Isn't TB the place that only has meat-like meat? Not real meat, but stuff that's been tweeked to look like/taste like meat? :) I can't stop laughing my *ss off over this, sorry.

Isn't TB the place that only has meat-like meat? Not real meat, but stuff that's been tweeked to look like/taste like meat? :) I can't stop laughing my *ss off over this, sorry.

No. TB actually has protein value. I'm not saying it's healthy. I'm just saying it's healthier than the rest. McDonalds burgers won't even decay. THAT is not something I want in my stomach.

I seem to eat Taco bell at least once a week. Finally got to try Sonic, and I am hooked. No White Castle's near me, but ready to take a 90min drive just to get some.

I love Gino's Burgers. Yes they are back. Some of the "older" crowd will remember them. They are no longer "fast food", took more of a 5 guys approach, but once you try them, you won't want 5 guys, or a big mac again...LONG LIVE THE GINO GIANT.

where is there a Gino's??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) - Crunchburger and fries.

Oh yes! I was going to mention Bobbys Burger Palace but wasn't sure if it was considered fast food. Just like Five guys (was my favorite up until I had a BBP crunch burger) I wasn't sure if it qualified as fast food either. Traditional fast food? It would have to be a Burger KIng double cheese burger.

I can feel my arteries hardening just mentioning this stuff.