savageshooter

Texas gun owners map published

LOL! It's pretty accurate except a chunk of Houston these days... Too many former Bay Area folks moved there when the real estate bubble burst... It's been pretty wild seeing the sudden shift the last ~7 years have brought there...

Now let's see... Who would be similar... Utah, Kentucky, W. Virginia, N. Carolina...

Even before the proposed bans hit the news, I've always been interested in the gun culture of other states. A good way to get info has been their forums. Found this in the Texas Gun Forum:

http://texasgunforum...hp?topic=8310.0

Hey, I'm the admin over at TexasGunForum. Was curious why 128 people had come from this site to visit our site. Now I see why :)

Glad to have any of you guys swing by, even if you aren't from Texas. We're all in this together :)

Hey, I'm the admin over at TexasGunForum. Was curious why 128 people had come from this site to visit our site. Now I see why :)

Glad to have any of you guys swing by, even if you aren't from Texas. We're all in this together :)

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by to say hello!

Indeed we are all in this together.