Greenfire2471

CALL TO ACTION: Wal-Mart Campaign

The Washington Post recently reported the Obama administrations strategy to involve businesses, specifically Wal-Mart, to implement more gun restrictions.

http://www.washingto...346f_story.html

"To sell such changes, the White House is developing strategies to work around the National Rifle Association that one source said could include rallying support from Wal-Mart and other gun retailers for measures that would benefit their businesses."

http://www.washingto...8dfa_story.html

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will join talks at the White House on Thursday about gun control and safety.

Nutnfancy of TheNutnfancyProject is proposing a WEEKLONG pressure campaign, starting today January 9th.

Watch the video for details

http://youtu.be/eCefEixHqaQ

I will send an email.. I like walmart because they have alot of registers open and i can get my shit and get out.. main reason i skip Kmart..

See I look at it in a totally different way. To me, and yes it is my opinion, it is not about if you like or dislike Walmart it is what the POTUS is trying to do. Chicago politics at its best, strong arm companies into supporting what he wants to get past. Just like the healthcare bill, backroom deals will be the norm.

Stop beating on walmart... They have a place in America.. The entertainment value alone is worth it... Last time i was at the old bridge store a kid was sitting in the ice box fridge with the glass door closed while his mom was paying for her crap.

it was quite entertaining.

Stop beating on walmart... They have a place in America.. The entertainment value alone is worth it... Last time i was at the old bridge store a kid was sitting in the ice box fridge with the glass door closed while his mom was paying for her crap.

it was quite entertaining.

Hell, if it was not for walmart there would not be the photos of "people of walmart".

Once again this is not picking on Walmart, it the WH had said we are meeting with Dicks to discuss gun control, then you would see people saying to contact Dicks.

This is nothing more than countering what the WH is trying to do, IMHO.

Response from Walmart.

Thank you for your message.

Dear Knuckle,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Walmart, like the rest of the country, has been engaged in a national dialogue about the responsible sale and regulation of firearms. We have had ongoing conversations with the Administration, Congress, Mayor Bloomberg’s office, sportsmen groups, suppliers and others to listen and share our thoughts and experiences.

Over the years we have been very purposeful about striking the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen and ensuring that we sell firearms responsibly. In fact, we became a charter member of Mayor Bloomberg’s coalition against illegal guns and adopted the 10-point code established by the Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership that goes beyond what the law requires. We have also spoken to the Vice President’s office to share our perspective.

We take this issue very seriously and are committed staying engaged in this discussion as the Administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward.

Sincerely,

Walmart Customer Care

I can imagine the dialog at the meeting:

Biden: Walmart, you will stop selling guns.

Walmart: why would we do that?

Biden: look at these. It would be a shame if they were made public....

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/01/10/4537797/lawmakers-release-documents-on.html