MidwestPX

Black 15/20s are coming

check your spam folder. If it's not there, log in to your account in the webstore and it'll be there when you look up your orders.

Thank you, I'll check on that now.

Dude!! I'm going to go cry now.....

When I got to the order confirmation screen, I though that meant order confirmation.... I took a screen shot as a visual receipt and I noticed a confirm button at the bottom. I was stuck late at work and ran away mid rebuild just to order... I guess I rushed through....

Wow..... I totally screwed myself

Hey ty how bout i fly out to you and help you out with the madness, in exchange i will except no money just pmags. Lmfao. Honestly though, we all appreciate the time and effort you're spending in order to help people procure lowers and such before the possible ban.

I had a little downtime today between shipments of lowers and I think I've got the block figured out. The new angle is a weird one... At any rate, I need to work on the production process so I can produce mags at an acceptable rate again, do some quality checks, etc. before I can say I'm ready to go into production.

Any ETA on more mags (15/20 & 15/30)?

Ty said in his other thread

It's going to be quite some time on mags, guys. Remember, the first 4K+ are going to dealers as they've had backorders in with me since December and I will fill those before I open up retail orders again. Now, if I get mags that I don't have backorders for, I'll release them in the store but I wouldn't hold your breath.