iRescue

GOV CHRISTIE CALLS 2PM NEWS CONF TODAY

See the post two above yours.

It's not just kids though that get labeled. It just pisses me off that just because it's in the household, they place the blame on it. They do the same crap with music. "The music made him do it!" **slips back into his straight jacket** OK...i'm done venting for now.

I find it funny that people who vehemently protect the second amendment would cut the throat of the first as a way of protecting the second. The supreme court has already ruled that you cannot ban violent media because it is protected under the first amendment. We already have ratings systems in place to advise parents as to what would be appropriate for their child, it's just that a crapload of those parents would rather use call of duty as their babysitter instead of explaining to their kids why people don't come back five seconds after they get shot in real life and why it isn't cool to actually go around and shoot people. Protect the entire Constitution or it's all for shit.

I wonder if someone tripped over the power supply or if they want this to be like NY and do things behind closed doors.

It seemed like they were setting things up, getting the camera aimed correctly, correct zoom. I'd say 3PM.

I find it funny that people who vehemently protect the second amendment would cut the throat of the first as a way of protecting the second. The supreme court has already ruled that you cannot ban violent media because it is protected under the first amendment. We already have ratings systems in place to advise parents as to what would be appropriate for their child, it's just that a crapload of those parents would rather use call of duty as their babysitter instead of explaining to their kids why people don't come back five seconds after they get shot in real life and why it isn't cool to actually go around and shoot people. Protect the entire Constitution or it's all for shit.

Just to clarify so nobody comes down on me... I have my own room where I play my games. My oldest son who will be 14 this year, is only allowed to play the games that are rated for his age. My 3 year old...well...he's too busy sticking slices of cheese into the DVD player.

He's giving his opening monologue now - and while mentioning the laws, mentioned something about us having a "7-day waiting period."

Aside from when NICS was "down" around Christmastime (and possibly still now), apparently even the Governor is unfamiliar with the laws...

He's giving his opening monologue now - and while mentioning the laws, mentioned something about us having a "7-day waiting period."

Aside from when NICS was "down" around Christmastime (and possibly still now), apparently even the Governor is unfamiliar with the laws...

I believe there is a 7 day waiting period but the P2Ps take much longer so we never run into that restriction