In an attempt to support the statist agenda and liberal politics, there will not be any more ads depicting guns...

No More Guns: Time Warner Cable Bans Semi-Automatic Weapons ...

I wonder if it will still support all of Hollywood's violent movies? Direct TV better not pull this nonsense.

Yeah but this is only local access buys, so how much does that really affect the larger sources of money impacted by this. My cable company is not TW, but the only ads I see that MIGHT be local cable ad purchases are Henry rifles, and they wouldn't fall under the terms of this restriction.

I was pissed Discovery cancelled Sons of Guns, and American Guns. God forbid they show firearm use in a responsible way.

I knew it was too good to be true, all those pro-gun shows on TV. :(

I was pissed Discovery cancelled Sons of Guns, and American Guns. God forbid they show firearm use in a responsible way.

I knew it was too good to be true, all those pro-gun shows on TV. :(

I was aware of American Guns but not Sons of Guns. I haven't found anything indicating otherwise. I'm pretty sure Stephanie Hayden has even tweeted they're filming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk