Cobra21a

Feinstein on "Face the Nation"

what is the problem is that there are no good journalists to counter or make her explain herself. That is the big problem here as any decent host would ask her how that happens. She would then fumble and look stupid making her bill lose credibility

Its true. I pulled the pin from my 15-22 and it immediately loaded itself and went full auto, chasing me around my house like Yosemite Sam.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's a funny image! Thanks for the laugh.

That's a funny image! Thanks for the laugh.

same here! I picture him screaming his biscuits are burning! must be a (old) generation thing

She's either diliberately or accidentally confusing Bump firing, which isn't truly full auto, or really just making an unintelligent claim.

Regardless I wish a Senator would rebuke this, seeing as that's the only thing that will scream loud enough to her to stand down.

another "brl shroud shoulder thingy"?

We need Morton Downy Jr to return from the dead and beat these mummies back down... He'd be perfect for it.

what is the problem is that there are no good journalists to counter or make her explain herself. That is the big problem here as any decent host would ask her how that happens. She would then fumble and look stupid making her bill lose credibility

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...