So did I miss it, was there some official law passed limiting the amount of ammo you can buy? I went to two places over the weekend looking for 9mm ammo and both limited me to 100 rounds. Is this a new law or their attempt to keep 9's in stock?

So did I miss it, was there some official law passed limiting the amount of ammo you can buy? I went to two places over the weekend looking for 9mm ammo and both limited me to 100 rounds. Is this a new law or their attempt to keep 9's in stock?

Yeah... they get a few k rounds.. two or three guys will come in and wipe them clean. Its sad to see we have come to rationing, but people will sit on thousands of rounds of ammo keeping others from procuring their own.

Yeah, but it's hard to shoot with only one arm and one leg left! Prices are crazy. . .

You should try finding/buying .40 S&W or .45 ACP.

You can find cases of 1000 rounds online but the prices are a little more than I can swallow.

You should try finding/buying .40 S&W or .45 ACP.

You can find cases of 1000 rounds online but the prices are a little more than I can swallow.

i've seen .40 all over the place. its more expensive than it was before but then again everything is... 45 is being rationed like 9mm tho.

or keep patriots from preparing for the fight...lol =@

Ohhh I'm ready, wait no I'm not.. My bunker is not ready yet and my tin foil hat is not fully built to withstand a level 3 electromagnetic pulse. ( ) <-- insert crazy face here

People have been twlling you to stock up before its too late. Those who dont listen i feel sorry for

Sadly, I'm new to this whole thing and wasn't around for the warnings. I definitely would have listened if I had known. . .

I'm wondering.. Are these policies per person? Per visit? Per day? I went to Dicks when the SHTF and I can recall seeing a sign that limited the number of boxes you could purchase at that time but I can't remember what the particulars were.