millsan1

It is a sickness, please help

This firearms thing is tough on the wallet.

This past weekend, my GF and I went out to find her her first pistol. NVM that she told me she wanted a PX4 and I went out and bought her one. She insists she never said such a thing. w/e.

So at RTSP I saw a stainless CZ75B and bought it immediately. OK, I paid for it, we all know the OGAM thing.

She then rented a Sig 229. She liked it and we ended up on a road trip going gun shopping. Stopped by Hackettstown Guns and Ammo. They have a 229 E2. She falls in love. Bought that one too.

A friend texted me yesterday. His father is getting well on in years and is looking to liquidate his pistol collection. Do I want to buy them? Well, yeah......duh.

I need an intervention.

wait, you bought a CZ 75B stainless??? you mean you actually found one?

Walked into RTSP. Was going to shoot and had a wait for the lane. Browsing the cabinets, I saw a Stainless CZ. Asked if it was a 9MM. Guy siad yes, I said "I'll take it". Within 5 minutes, a gentleman walked in behind me and asked for a CZ. No mas. Timing is everything.

Walked into RTSP. Was going to shoot and had a wait for the lane. Browsing the cabinets, I saw a Stainless CZ. Asked if it was a 9MM. Guy siad yes, I said "I'll take it". Within 5 minutes, a gentleman walked in behind me and asked for a CZ. No mas. Timing is everything.

apparently.. fugggg...

that said, i dont even have my P2P's yet.. when i get them, i will be scouring high and low and constantly, everywhere.. (oh, and if you ever wanted to sell it.............)

It is an addiction. I'm on waiting lasts for 3 guns and still looking around and saving for my next one. I don't want an intervention, I like my addiction. As long as bills are paid and money is saved, I don't see a problem. If I'm spending mortgage money on guns, then I'll need the intervention.