BurnzNJ

PMC X-TAC $8.38/box @CTD now

THANKS for the heads up!

I thought they needed it before paying, duh!

I have to fax it to them

"Your Order contains ammunition and is being ‘Shipped To’ a New Jersey address.

Based on New Jersey regulations we will need a copy of both your FOID card and Driver License before the order can be shipped. Also the order can only be shipped to the address listed on either of those 2 documents.

Please fax a copy of the FOID card and Driver License to us at (800) 596-5655 and include your order number on the fax for faster processing."

Me too...

We have been notified by our drop ship warehouse that the following item was unable to ship on your order due to depletion of inventory. If payment was made by personal check, money order, or cashiers check, a refund check will follow by mail. If payment was made by credit/debit card, your card will be refunded.

ITEM # 75970 5.56mm NATO PMC X-Tac 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullet 3,27 bcv

Quantity Ordered: 25

Quantity Shipped: 0

Hey remember when we all said that ctd could go scratch and nobody would buy from them anymore? Yea me either.

I remember... I've been trying to do as much locally as possible. But I have been buying ammo at my local DSG... $8.99 for a box of 5.56 on Fridays... Can't hate me ...