BlackOps Badger

SJ Shotgun Shootout interest?

I have a few people from work onboard.

Also, my one friend from work is looking for his next .22lr pistol to buy. I recommended the Sr22. I someone has one please being it along. I would really like to put my hands on one to consider for my next pistol as well. I'll supply the .22 for it. Just throwing the line out there.

I have a few people from work onboard.

Also, my one friend from work is looking for his next .22lr pistol to buy. I recommended the Sr22. I someone has one please being it along. I would really like to put my hands on one to consider for my next pistol as well. I'll supply the .22 for it. Just throwing the line out there.

Just as a heads up, you're not really allowed to shoot handguns at these ranges. However, you're an adult and can do what you want. Just don't wanna see you or someone else get jammed up because of something like that.

Just as a heads up, you're not really allowed to shoot handguns at these ranges. However, you're an adult and can do what you want. Just don't wanna see you or someone else get jammed up because of something like that.

Ohh... I was under the assumption that it was determined by caliber. I figured a .22lr handgun would classify as a rimfire, which are allowed.

No worries, I would rather not test the theory.

How about my ar with .22 conversion?

Hey, I may be able to show up, probably won't be able to bring too much in the way of ammo, since my 21st isn't until the 19th, so no birthday money yet.

Although I can probably bring a friend if someone will have extra ear protection. He could contribute to the shells and stuff.

Hey, I may be able to show up, probably won't be able to bring too much in the way of ammo, since my 21st isn't until the 19th, so no birthday money yet.

Although I can probably bring a friend if someone will have extra ear protection. He could contribute to the shells and stuff.

I have packs of ear plugs.... The little yellow foam ones, but I believe a have an entire box at my desk at work.

Come on out, it should be a great time.

I have packs of ear plugs.... The little yellow foam ones, but I believe a have an entire box at my desk at work.

Come on out, it should be a great time.

Will do, unless my schedule is lying to me, I shouldn't have work, and my friend's been wanting to shoot.

This is the place where it's like, separated into the .22 area, and the shotgun area, right? separated by a giant dirt mound?

...Not sure how to explain it, but I want to be certain it's the place I think it is, and have been to before.

Can someone please post a street address or a coordinate to the meeting spot. Is this place near the race track?

I can when I get home, however if you type Millvile WMA public shooting range into google maps it should come up. It's off of Ackley Rd which is off of Buckshootem Rd. Not near the race track.

Yeah, barring any unforseen event, I should be in, bringing my friend who wants to learn to shoot, and my boss who works down the shore *MAY* stop by since he too wants to try shooting, particularly shotgun.

I'll do my best to bring ammo and targets, I don't have much cash, but I think my guests will chip in. Figure it's a good excuse to introduce new people to the art of shooting.

Yeah, barring any unforseen event, I should be in, bringing my friend who wants to learn to shoot, and my boss who works down the shore *MAY* stop by since he too wants to try shooting, particularly shotgun.

I'll do my best to bring ammo and targets, I don't have much cash, but I think my guests will chip in. Figure it's a good excuse to introduce new people to the art of shooting.

Whatever you can chip in would be great. Figure, if you can get a case of shells for like 60-70 bucks. Clays from ten to 15. If the three of you can chip in like 25-30 bucks you can get a case of shells and two cases of clays.

Whatever you can chip in would be great. Figure, if you can get a case of shells for like 60-70 bucks. Clays from ten to 15. If the three of you can chip in like 25-30 bucks you can get a case of shells and two cases of clays.

I'm more curious where I'm going to get a case of shells at the current time.

I'm definitely planning on bringing some .22LR and targets as well.

Just picked up a case of shells. $62 out the door at Butch's.

Dress Warm Folks!!!

I'm still shotgunless, just wanted to make sure I could still borrow one for the day, I'll pay in shells lol.

Actually!!! I will be in the market for a shotgun come Sunday. Pm me and let me know what you have that you would be willing to sell. I'm looking to stay under $350 24" barrel max. Thanks

Just picked up a case of shells. $62 out the door at Butch's.

Dress Warm Folks!!!

I'm still shotgunless, just wanted to make sure I could still borrow one for the day, I'll pay in shells lol.

Actually!!! I will be in the market for a shotgun come Sunday. Pm me and let me know what you have that you would be willing to sell. I'm looking to stay under $350 24" barrel max. Thanks

You can use any of mine.

In 12 gauge I have a CZ Wingshooter O/U, an American Arms York SxS, and a Remington 870

In 20 gauge I have a Franchi Instinct L, and some cheap little single shot whose name escapes me at the moment.

Anyone is free to shoot my guns.

Orange, If you can it would be a good idea to snatch up some clays. I have two 135 count cases, however, I've been known to go through at least a case by myself in no time at all. And that goes for everyone else as well. Clays are important!

To anybody that was having a hard time finding shells. I have 2 cases of 12 ga that I'm bringing. As well as a case and a half of 20 gauge. If anyone wants to buy boxes of shells off of me, I have no problem with that. Six bucks a box for Federals. I'm not making any money off of that, just trying to help out. I'm not gonna sell all of them, but I think I could part with a case and still be good to go.

Can't wait to see you all there. Should be an awesome time!