NJSigfan

Reloading components - where to buy in central jersey?

Hello everyone,

Like most of us, the cost of buying factory ammo is getting too much to handle so I've decided to take the plunge into reloading. I understand that finding components is already difficult, but I'm willing to ride out the panic and buy items as the become available.

First order of business, finding a local place (live near Clinton nj) that carries presses, dies and components. Can someone please recommend a place that is a easy on the newbs and fairly priced?

If you're willing to spend time teaching I would happily pay for some range time in Easton.

Thanks

Well, the only place I know for components that for sure is available is Solomon's in Howell

Howell trap club.

Yellow brook rd.

weird hours: Wednesday 6:30 PM -9 PM

Friday 6:30 PM - 9 PM

Sunday 1 PM -4 PM ( you can shoot trap on this day as well)

Bring cash really old school if you decide to go.. Prices are very reasonable.

I drive to TNT in Easton for components and you're even closer than I am. I think he's tapped out like everybody else though.

I got all my equipment online.

You wan the firework place? If so, thanks for the tip. What site did you buy your equipment from?

I got my Hornady lock and load at Midway. The problem isn't getting the press, it's getting the shell plates. I back ordered the shell plates I needed. I've seen shell plates on ebay for $125. I back ordered for $32...I'd rather wait 2 weeks than pay panic prices. I just can't find primers. My first 500 bullets came from Hornady in the form of a rebate. I also ordered Hornady dies.

NJ Sigfan,

I was at TNT yesterday in Easton. Prices were very good. No primer sales only, you have to buy an equivalent amount of other stuff. 1000 primers only per person.

Going again this TUESDAY

PM me if you want to go tuesday

Its hard to find the place since its a garage across the Forks township cemetary and there is a computer repair shop ln the other door.

The guys hours are 7-9pm and he is going away thursday to Virginia.

NJ Sigfan,

Make a wish list, hookup with DamjanBlues on Wednesday and take the trip. It will be worth it.

Include dies and shellplates on that list. With Tony at TNT you never know. It might just be there!

Once fired brass is hard to come by right now. That will take some digging to find it.

NJ Sigfan,

Make a wish list, hookup with DamjanBlues on Wednesday and take the trip. It will be worth it.

Include dies and shellplates on that list. With Tony at TNT you never know. It might just be there!

Once fired brass is hard to come by right now. That will take some digging to find it.

Tony was great. It was my first time there and he had a lot of stuff at normal prices.

I took cash with me but he also takes Visa and Mastercard.

By the way TBill it was good to see you today. The thrower you have made heads turn

Igor

NJ Sigfan,

I was at TNT yesterday in Easton. Prices were very good. No primer sales only, you have to buy an equivalent amount of other stuff. 1000 primers only per person.

Going again this TUESDAY

PM me if you want to go tuesday

Its hard to find the place since its a garage across the Forks township cemetary and there is a computer repair shop ln the other door.

The guys hours are 7-9pm and he is going away thursday to Virginia.

Crap, I have a work deal in the afternoon. Any chance of you going next week?

Crap, I have a work deal in the afternoon. Any chance of you going next week?

I go to the Easton Area every week. PM me and we can go next week.

He might not have much left since he said he was going to a gun show in Virginia this Thursday. But he also said he was waiting on a lot of orders....

I ll report back after i go tonight. I should be there around 7pm

I go to the Easton Area every week. PM me and we can go next week.

He might not have much left since he said he was going to a gun show in Virginia this Thursday. But he also said he was waiting on a lot of orders....

I ll report back after i go tonight. I should be there around 7pm

How was it? Anything left? Let me know about going next week. I can meet there on Friday if that works for ya.

Maybe shoot a little at heritage...