SJG

FDE PMAGS 15/20 FDE

Go with midwestpx, Ty can't be beat and rifle gear raised their prices from 22 back in September to their current price. I get supply and demand, but the work to modify didn't change and everyone is paying the same dealer price. Ty has been consistent, reputable and fair.

Go with midwestpx, Ty can't be beat and rifle gear raised their prices from 22 back in September to their current price. I get supply and demand, but the work to modify didn't change and everyone is paying the same dealer price. Ty has been consistent, reputable and fair.

^^^ This.

2 of my friends bought some 15/20s from rifle gear last year (even though I told them to buy from midwestpx) and they ended up having to exchange 3 of the 6 that they ordered because 1 mag only held 13 and the other 2 mags only held 14.

I have not encountered that problem with them, but if I did, I would just send back any that are a problem. I am not advocating one seller over another, and clearly their prices are higher, just making the members who need them now and can't or don't want to wait they have they have them. I need some now, and would buy them from Ty if he had them available now.

Go with midwestpx, [...] Ty has been consistent, reputable and fair.

He is nice, consistent and fair, but unfortunately sells out within minutes every week or two when he gets more stock. Unless you happen to be watching the forum or a feed exactly when the stock is released you aren't going to get any from him. I'd buy from him in a heartbeat, but unless you are lucky with the timing you have to buy from other places too.

He is nice, consistent and fair, but unfortunately sells out within minutes every week or two when he gets more stock. Unless you happen to be watching the forum or a feed exactly when the stock is released you aren't going to get any from him. I'd buy from him in a heartbeat, but unless you are lucky with the timing you have to buy from other places too.

sign up for his website. you will get an email notification stop and use your phone to purchase them from him. that is what i did on the last run he had as well as the lowers he had in stock.

i have some older riflegear mags that can load 15, but are very tight and near impossible to load on a bolt. i ordered 4 more just after the shooting, and all of them can only load 14. midwest is by far a better product. all of my mags from him can load 15 on a bolt.

I can't load my new FDE 15/20s from MidwestPX on a bolt... Way too tight. Got 1 to chamber but I had to pull so hard I thought I almost broke my charging handle.

I just emailed riflegear.com to let them know about problems some users have experienced and requesting that they test mine, because if they will hold and load 15, they are going to be returned. Let's see what their response is

I just emailed riflegear.com to let them know about problems some users have experienced and requesting that they test mine, because if they will hold and load 15, they are going to be returned. Let's see what their response is

I'm gonna have to do the same thing

got a reply from riflegear

Thank you for your order. We guarantee these magazines will hold 15 rounds and will load on an open bolt. We don’t guarantee these will seat on closed bolt or the dust cover will fit. We have to err on the side of caution to ensure mag compliance. Thank you for your time.

RifleGear.com

18065 Mount Shay St

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

P (949) 209-6413 ext. 1108

F (949) 435-7907

got a reply from riflegear

Thank you for your order. We guarantee these magazines will hold 15 rounds and will load on an open bolt. We don’t guarantee these will seat on closed bolt or the dust cover will fit. We have to err on the side of caution to ensure mag compliance. Thank you for your time.

RifleGear.com

18065 Mount Shay St

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

P (949) 209-6413 ext. 1108

F (949) 435-7907

Got mine today, only 4 out of the 5 mags hold 15 rounds. One holds 14. Emailed riflegear to see what they can do for me