fatty

M&P15 Sport - Selling on gunbroker @ $1,500 ???

I can't believe this is actually happening. There's a completed listing for a sport model that sold for $2,000!! These people are insane! I never saw my AR tripling in value at ANY point.

So tempted to sell mine.... but then probably have to wait 2 years to get another AR... but in the mean time could buy an Ed Brown....

Well, if you are living in NY, this could be a quick buy. If the law does not get reversed, NY state residents will not be able to own one next year. They may be paying 2k for it but this may be their only chance to get one and get it grandfathered. Can you really put a price tag on that?

I just sold my PSL today for $1550.00, I had it on gun broker for one day when I received 2 e-mails one from a guy

telling me he would give me the BIN price of $1650.00 if he could make payments over 60 days. Another from NNJ

saying he would give me $100.00 above my reserve if I pulled it down. I put it up so high because I wasnt sure I wanted to really sell it unless someone was willing to go crazy and they did. I paid $479.00 for it 3 years ago from AIM. I kinda miss it already but it's going to a good cause, moving out of NJ.

I can't believe this is actually happening. There's a completed listing for a sport model that sold for $2,000!! These people are insane! I never saw my AR tripling in value at ANY point.

So tempted to sell mine.... but then probably have to wait 2 years to get another AR... but in the mean time could buy an Ed Brown....

? just look at what is happening on these boards.