gunguy1960

DHS buying more ammo

well, drudge quoting infowars.

Here's some perspective. They ordered 1.6 billion rounds. They added 21.6 million more to that. From recent reports, the retail channels are moving MANY, MANY times that. We've basically maxed out free global manufacturing capability. Even domestic, they can do about 12-15 billion annually. Which side is stockpiling more rounds of ammo faster? It's not DHS.

And don't stop. This sends a message.

Fed Govt can't use military against US citizens within US territory and doesn't want to rely on National Guard units if state governments oppose feds. That's where DHS comes in - a domestic federal armed force. Welcome to the new order.

Not to mention the DHS is purchasing 7,000 "Personal Defense Weapons". Better known as fully automatic M4 Carbine Rifles.

Remember when they were describing returning vets as potential terrorists? Sounds like they have some drone targets within our borders, think waco.

And u think how many miltary guys (active) would take orders to kill veterans (on a large scale) that were classified as terrorists on US soil?

Fed Govt can't use military against US citizens within US territory and doesn't want to rely on National Guard units if state governments oppose feds. That's where DHS comes in - a domestic federal armed force. Welcome to the new order.

Sure they can...just not lawfully. It has happened before, it would be foolish to think it couldn't again. Just saying.

:)

Amazing, I brought this up a month or 2 ago and had people jumping all over me.

The problem with the dry up the supply notion is that 1.621 billion rounds dries up about 6-7% of production capacity. It's citizens drying up the supply.

Remember when they were describing returning vets as potential terrorists? Sounds like they have some drone targets within our borders, think waco.

I like the new study that says at least 30% of returning vets have PTSD. That tells me that is least 30% of the returning military wont be allowed to own guns after they push through some of this new legislation. I bet a dollar that number goes up.