Chvl67

Rally: Sen Michael Doherty-District 23

I wasn't aware that my District 23 rep was speaking today. I'm proud and honored that he not only supports us, but took time out of his day to communicate with us.

Like myself, I encourage others and not just those in our District to drop him a note of thanks.

http://doherty.senatenj.com/

My impression was simply this: How come I haven't heard him on GFH Radio, he's good!

My impression was simply this: How come I haven't heard him on GFH Radio, he's good!

Tried to get him on a few times Dan. Schedules have not worked out yet. They will. He spoke at one of the first NJ2AS meting in South Jersey with Van Drew, he is quite a guy. But like assywoman Allison Mchose said on GFH Radio, you can fit all the pro 2A legislators in NJ in a Mini Cooper!

Tried to get him on a few times Dan. Schedules have not worked out yet. They will. He spoke at one of the first NJ2AS meting in South Jersey with Van Drew, he is quite a guy. But like assywoman Allison Mchose said on GFH Radio, you can fit all the pro 2A legislators in NJ in a Mini Cooper!

Lets put together that list please:

Allison McHose

Michael Doherty

Scott Garrett

Michael Patrick Carroll

Jeff Van Drew

John DiMaio

who am I missing?