svt3183

10 rd limit grandfather clause?

Okay, I did a search first, but didn't find anything in the forum about "Obama Tube". Can someone share with me what that means?

I'm guessing a mono vault is a kind of safe, but,,,,,,,

Sorry.. I just saw this. I see you figured it out.

Thank you both. Mono vault,,,,,Kinda pricy plastic tube, but I guess there's a market for it. As I'm a pretty handy feller, I'm more likely to go with the pvc idea myself, or a variation on it.

Why should you hide your shit?

That's still a victory to them, you know that, right? The long term goal is to reduce firearms ownership over generations of time until they can safely ban it like they did in Australia and UK.

The long term goal is to reduce firearms ownership over generations of time until they can safely ban it like they did in Australia and UK.

I wouldn't argue that it isn't their goal, but I don't think there is much evidence that the gun grabbers have been awfully successful in the years since AWB 1.0. (I'll continue to be the incurable optimist and suggest that many who stayed home in November 2012 will be out to vote in November 2013 and November 2014. I was shocked and amazed to read that there are even some here who haven't registered to vote!)

300px-Guns.png

I'm not sure AWB 2.0 has much of a chance in the US Senate, never mind in the House. If New Jersey goes full-Bolshevik, there are still almost 40 other states that are 2A friendly.

(I'd just put 'em in a box, send the box to a friend in a 2A state, and ask him to send it back to me after I move.)