le_boudin

Why They Want Our Guns

It's no secret. America is well along the road to economic collapse. Our present course can have no other logical outcome.

If you are a legislator overseeing a collapsing society, would you rather the populace be armed or unarmed? Especially when the blame for that collapse can be placed at your feet due to corruption, avarice and stupidity.

It's no secret. America is well along the road to economic collapse. Our present course can have no other logical outcome.

If you are a legislator overseeing a collapsing society, would you rather the populace be armed or unarmed? Especially when the blame for that collapse can be placed at your feet due to corruption, avarice and stupidity.

yeah....thats it

Agree. One of the senators even eluded to it during the hearings (Fed). I can't recall his name but he was the one using the "Am I a reasoable person" line. He basically said the country is broke and things would get worse not better. First time I have heard. Politican other than RP or Gary Johnson speak a little sobering truth.

The govenment knows epic bad times are on the way. Maybe not in a year, but 5 or 10. They will spend that time disarming the willing. Then when the collapse finally comes, all of the "resources" Homeland Security is currently stockpiling will be used to disarm the unwilling.

America was an interesting experiment while it lasted. If it had been run by men with intellect and honsety, it might have lasted forever.

I would have thought this was obvious to most people. We are heading for much harder times and they want to stay in power. We are also seeing them not being able to do anything about the real problems so they are struggling to prove they can do something, anything, and they think gun control would show them as being effective.

http://www.foxnews.c...o-many-bullets/Homeland Security will be Obama's new military force, the one he claimed that will be stronger in force than our own military.

Hitler did the same thing with the SS, Hilter had the citizens believing he was doing the right thing for quite awhile.Obama is just like him and those that don't think cops will turn on the public think about when you've recieved a ticket go to court to fight it and said police officer lies to the judge and you end up paying the ticket.

Hitler did the same thing with the SS, Hilter had the citizens believing he was doing the right thing for quite awhile.Obama is just like him and those that don't think cops will turn on the public think about when you've recieved a ticket go to court to fight it and said police officer lies to the judge and you end up paying the ticket.

I try to obey the traffic laws and not get tickets. I refuse to allow those steroided up, erectile dysfunctional donut eating bastards get the best of me.

I try to obey the traffic laws and not get tickets. I refuse to allow those steroided up, erectile dysfunctional donut eating bastards get the best of me.

The LEO's that I know are only concerned about where their next steroid RX is coming from. They can care less about the public well being or serving the public at large.

But remember, they are HEROES.

I never thought anyone would make me look like a LEO lover!

The LEO's that I know are only concerned about where their next steroid RX is coming from. They can care less about the public well being or serving the public at large.

But remember, they are HEROES.

that's a damn big brush you're painting with, just sayin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk