millsan1

Thursday Vote in the Assembly YAY/NAY

On the NJ2AS FB page, there is a discussion re: is it worth going to Trenton for the Assembly vote on the 23 bills.

I am making up 3x5 cards with AYE in Green and NAY in red. These will be printed on nice card stock.

My thought is anyone who wishes to go to be in the gallery while the votes are going on can bring a card with them to hold up during the votes.

We will not be allowed to speak, but we should not be disallowed to show our voice, in a quiet way.

Not sure of best way to distribute, or if anyone likes the idea, but if you are going to Trenton on Thursday, I can provide a bunch.

Blue Wave is organizing a bus to the Assembly vote because "The Assembly leadership has asked for a better turnout from the gun violence prevention side for the vote"

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Get-on-the-Bus--we-need-you-in-Trenton-Thursday-.html?soid=1101945419081&aid=Hbp5SOCT2dA

Here is a form to sign up to take the bus. No payment in advance. HINT. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hPxYxv1S-PkG6o1A5rfarNcJXs1_Wlx9neXFHF4w7T0/viewform

Millsan... PM me your address and i will send you a couple of bucks to cover the cost of making the signage..

Anybody that is driving from up north (call it north of exit 148 give or take).. and if you are carpooling with people.. send me a PM i will send you $$ to cover your gas and parking at the least..

Or if you just want me to give it to NJ2AS i will do that.. your choice.

I just sent this to the email address listed on Blue Waves website:

Please stop lying to yourselves. You are not "gun safety advocates". You are "gun control" advocates. Responsible, law abiding gun owners, who go through arduous, unconstitutional background checks, are gun safety advocates. Our firearms are not used in crimes, nor do we commit crimes.

Additional guns laws will not prevent crime. Addressing the root issues of drugs, gangs, poverty, and the breakdown of the family unit in urban New Jersey is the only way we will stop the violence, as well as, the unnecessary deaths you are trying to prevent. The banning of inanimate objects that have no will of their own, will not accomplish anything other than turning law abiding citizens into criminals. To believe otherwise is pure fantasy.

We do not have a gun problem in NJ. We have a violence problem. Campaign against that and you will force the politicians to actually do something that will net results, not just rhetoric that sounds good on the stump.

Lastly, stop lying about the people at the meeting last Wednesday being supporters of the NRA. Although some of them may be members of that organization, they were there as supporters of the constitution and the 2nd amendment. You know - the document that assures your right to say whatever you like. Even the nonsense you spew on your website. Imagine if you needed to apply for a permit to exercise your god given 1st amendment right.

The email address above is my real email address. I do not hide behind some feel good organization. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter further.

Regards

Im tempted to Email them too... Im done playing mr. Nice guy..

My name is Nathan Ale, I am student in School for Nursing..I have spent 10 years of my life saving lives in an ER as an ER TECHNICIAN.. if anyone can appreciate life and safety its me.

I am also a 2nd Amendment Advocate, an Owner of Firearms, and a Gun Safety Advocate. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN CONTROL.. I SUPPORT VIOLENCE CONTROL..

AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.. I DO.. NOT.. NEED.. TO.. BE.. FIXED!!

Im tempted to Email them too... Im done playing mr. Nice guy..

My name is Nathan Ale, I am student in School for Nursing..I have spent 10 years of my life saving lives in an ER as an ER TECHNICIAN.. if anyone can appreciate life and safety its me.

I am also a 2nd Amendment Advocate, an Owner of Firearms, and a Gun Safety Advocate. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN CONTROL.. I SUPPORT VIOLENCE CONTROL..

AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.. I DO.. NOT.. NEED.. TO.. BE.. FIXED!!

Love it. Send it.

Thanks millsan. I was reading on the Bluewave site that are expecting to speak in support of the bill so I think we may have another chance to speak again(?)

"I know what you mean *nudge nudge* "

"Your response has been recorded."

P.S. their signup form is powered by google, I advise you sign out of your Google account and delete all cookies prior to making arrangements

Again, I have cards reading AYE/NAY that we can SILENTLY hold up during the votes. This will get press and TV. It is an easy to understand visual which people like to see. Please come see me in Trenton to get one.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk 2

I just sent this to the email address listed on Blue Waves website:

Please stop lying to yourselves. You are not "gun safety advocates". You are "gun control" advocates. Responsible, law abiding gun owners, who go through arduous, unconstitutional background checks, are gun safety advocates. Our firearms are not used in crimes, nor do we commit crimes.

Additional guns laws will not prevent crime. Addressing the root issues of drugs, gangs, poverty, and the breakdown of the family unit in urban New Jersey is the only way we will stop the violence, as well as, the unnecessary deaths you are trying to prevent. The banning of inanimate objects that have no will of their own, will not accomplish anything other than turning law abiding citizens into criminals. To believe otherwise is pure fantasy.

We do not have a gun problem in NJ. We have a violence problem. Campaign against that and you will force the politicians to actually do something that will net results, not just rhetoric that sounds good on the stump.

Lastly, stop lying about the people at the meeting last Wednesday being supporters of the NRA. Although some of them may be members of that organization, they were there as supporters of the constitution and the 2nd amendment. You know - the document that assures your right to say whatever you like. Even the nonsense you spew on your website. Imagine if you needed to apply for a permit to exercise your god given 1st amendment right.

The email address above is my real email address. I do not hide behind some feel good organization. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter further.

Regards

Noice. I'm "composing" an email as well. My tone will be a little different but similar message.

On the NJ2AS FB page, there is a discussion re: is it worth going to Trenton for the Assembly vote on the 23 bills.

I am making up 3x5 cards with AYE in Green and NAY in red. These will be printed on nice card stock.

My thought is anyone who wishes to go to be in the gallery while the votes are going on can bring a card with them to hold up during the votes.

We will not be allowed to speak, but we should not be disallowed to show our voice, in a quiet way.

Not sure of best way to distribute, or if anyone likes the idea, but if you are going to Trenton on Thursday, I can provide a bunch.

Take a lot of the cards with you and pass them out to us when we get there.

I love the idea. Have you figured out how you want to distribute? If you want to post your outfit and a location at/outside the meeting, I'll come find you.

I bought 100 lanyards today. This makes the signs into jewelry. I will be wearing mine.

Loffkat will be with me. Here is a pic of us.

I really hope this is impactful and gets noticed. The whole reason I and Kate and a lot of people are going is to make a showing and to let them know we are not going away.

This is an easy and I think impactful visual.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

post-5669-136141527107_thumb.jpg

I bought 100 lanyards today. This makes the signs into jewelry. I will be wearing mine.

Loffkat will be with me. Here is a pic of us.

I really hope this is impactful and gets noticed. The whole reason I and Kate and a lot of people are going is to make a showing and to let them know we are not going away.

This is an easy and I think impactful visual.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

see you in the morning....card idea sounds good