Melgamatic

INSTEAD of POSTING in the forums today

Take the same amount of time and send your NJ legislators an email. Maybe you can't fax, maybe you don't want to call, but in the same amount of time it takes to reply to this post you can send emails. Copy your own text into a file so that you don't have to rewrite your personal letter.

Use the nraila.org website to send the right emails.

Takes less than one minute if you have your text ready to cut and paste.

I've sent my two assemblylamers, the gov and Sweeney two emails each today, please do the same. It matters.

I signed up for a trial membership for eFax last week. I had been sending faxes to all the committee members last week. Now it turns out my local assemblypeople don't have fax machines. (why?). I have called them both a few times.

My Senator is Loretta Weinberg and my Assemblyman is Gordon Johnson, both sponsors of the 10 rd mag bill. I sent them faxes once, and I am now done wasting my time with them. I have sent faxes to Christie (and a letter as well) and Sweeney, and I had faxed everyone on the public safety committee and called Mainor's office (quite unpleasant). Will send additional faxes to Sweeney and Christie after today's assembly vote.