mikeytapz13

Stag arms ar mags FINALLY

Hey guys, sorry if this is not in the right forum, but i just received a tracking # from stag arms that my ar mags were shipped and i will receive by monday. These were the magazines that were purchased in january via stagarms.com So for all you guys that were able to put an order in keep an eye out for an incoming email about their delivery.

Ordered 2x back in 1/19. Got this yesterday:

Thank you for choosing Stag Arms. Please Note: Payment will be applied to your credit card approximately 2 weeks prior to shipping. Unfortunately at this time we do not have lead times to give out. We are shipping orders on a first ordered, first shipped basis. You will be emailed tracking information when your order ships.

i received that two days ago, then today i opened my email with a tracking number....i checked the tracking and it said it was at the shipping facility ready to ship....i could not even tell you when i put in my original order, however i would like to say it was before 1/19...i will keep you updated on further progress

I ordered a LPK from their site in january, never charged my card or got an email confirmation. Oh well

With my Stag orders in the past, I would only get an email when the package is shipped and that's when my cc was charged. You could also log-in and check your order status.

I also ordered 2x LPK's and 2x bolt assemblies back in January and didnt hear anything for a month so I cancelled those because I was able to source them elsewhere. I left the mag order there and just now received their shipping notification for them. Now if I can only find a bolt carrier for a reasonable price...

With my Stag orders in the past, I would only get an email when the package is shipped and that's when my cc was charged. You could also log-in and check your order status.

i can't even log in, i forgot the password and they still haven't sent me a new one

Same for me. Ordered for LPK on the 19th. No email and website still shows order pending. If they don't have any LPKs, they should say so. I think they are just keeping them for their own complete rifles to keep up with their orders. Sell a $66 LPK or $1,000+ rifle? Last I heard, they were still pushing out rifles.

Same here. Just letting the order marinate. Gonna keep it as back-up parts just in case. Got another LPK inbound so my build can still proceed, at a snail pace that is. Still waiting on my upper which I hope to have by early May. :(

I received stag arm mags today. 30 rd pinned to 10. The corners are indented in so that they can't hold more then 10rds. One doesn't fit great, it's snug and it won't drop out on its own. I opened up another and it fits perfect. Overall I'm happy.

picked up my LPK and the ambi safety Saturday as well. the site is so backed up you can't even find them.

Ray. You got your LPK? Still waiting on mine. Had an update on the 20th say they won't bill till shipped. Last I heard from them, and that was on their website when I went to check the order. No emails. Order was placed 1/19. ARGH!

Ray. You got your LPK? Still waiting on mine. Had an update on the 20th say they won't bill till shipped. Last I heard from them, and that was on their website when I went to check the order. No emails. Order was placed 1/19. ARGH!

I never received an email for conformation on the order. It's pretty messed up since I didn't need the LPK anyway.

Had an email that my four were shipped March 22. Never received them yet they show being shipped from Ct. Called Stag Arms Customer service and notified them that they are lost in the "USPS Underworld". Shipped out another four and got them two days later. Can't say enough about Stag and how they respond to customer problems.