I make it a habit of minding my own business......unless his business becomes my business.

Yeah I don't know why this should be my business.

Live and let live. If he wants to carry and he knows the law, great. I'm sure if he has a CCW in VA he knows that he can't just carry everywhere in the country.

I honestly WISH more people would just start carrying and not complying with these stupid laws we have here. A little civil disobedience when done in numbers does wonders. But we are so afraid of the state I don't think this will happen.

I think I would have minded my own business. Keeping in mind that it is almost impossible for any citizen to carry in NJ I would have to assume he is either LEO of some sort, ignorant person, or bad guy. I have no problem going up to a stranger at the range, but keep in mind that we are in NJ, so I doubt I want to go up to a strange with a gun out "in the wild". If he turns out to be a bad guy do you really want to get in his face? I might shout out something to him from my car suggesting the error of his ways, but I would not walk up to him - just not worth the exposure.

I don't think my wife will be too thrilled with what you typed, she can decide when she reads it later. She is a member here and posts from time to time. She knows exactly what I was doing on the NJTP and where I was going. I certainly wouldn't be publicizing my whereabouts if I didn't want someone to know. I may be dumb, but I ain't stoopit!

I wast literally implying YOUR wife, and I was breaking you stones on the rest stop thing. Lighten up Francis!

Really? Call 911? I'm sorry, but this is why we're in the state we're in right now! Harassing a person, searching him, locking him up in jail.. that's not bothering anyone because he's carrying? Could be a cop, could be someone (gun friend with family) that got so used to carrying he simply forgot to lock his gun in his trunk. I don't know how many times I drive 2-3 miles from my house on the way to NJ and have to turn around because I forgot I had my carry on me. I could end up being in the same scenario...law abiding, tax paying honest citizen that made a mistake and you'd feel great reporting me, ruining my life over a law that is actually ILLEGAL. Thanks...thank you for ruining the life of upstanding citizens that do make mistakes. You want to live with that? I know I don't!

Then what's the difference in the scenario above if he was pulling the tire out of his trunk and you noticed a gun in a case that he was transporting? How about several guns in cases? You could assume he's selling guns illegally and call the cops....once again, making the honest citizen a criminal. In NJ, he'd go to jail, ruin his life, be tied up with tens of thousands in legal fees and his life ruined. While you're at it, why don't you start reporting people that are speeding? How about out of date registration stickers? Wait...why not report anyone that goes through a RED light. How about people riding bicycles without a helmet? I could go on and on. Go ahead, turn over innocent people to the "Bloomberg's" of the world. That's what they want...be a good little soldier of the state.

This mentality of ..."call 911" for every darn thing just boggles my mind. Face facts, you're NJ brainwashed and bought into the system.Assuming someone is GUILTY before assuming they're innocent. That's what freedom is all about...This is how it starts, look at history.

If I miss my exit on 287 coming back from the range I'm in NY State and a criminal.