Tallday

shope in PA with the best selections of M1 Garands?

i have but cant wait yhe 2 to 3 month wait. I am doing a clinic in a few week and need a very good shooter to eventually do some competition.

Why not take a longer drive to CMP Northern headquarters and pick one up in person? Make a road trip of it.

I want ro take a trip to Pa and pick up a Garand tomorrow. What place would have the best selections?

The Garand Guy in Rahway has more M1's in stock in various conditions, makers and every other variable than anyone you can imagine...

http://www.garandguy.com/store/en/

His official address is at the Heritage Guild / NJ FAGS, but his real place with all the stock is a few miles away.

be cautious, very cautious when getting from anyone but the CMP. Every gunshow i go to i see about 3 rewelds and other rifles that "look good" but otherwise are trashed.

be cautious, very cautious when getting from anyone but the CMP. Every gunshow i go to i see about 3 rewelds and other rifles that "look good" but otherwise are trashed.

would you trust sarcos in pa? I was going to go tomorrow. They said they have some refurbished ones with new barrels.

CMP North is Camp Perry OH. Certainly drivable, but I'd go with a friend and get a room for the night. Also call them and make sure you have your whatever together and know what the deal will be.

I would trust Sarco as long as you know what you are doing and what to look for. Yourself. Or bring somebody that does.

The Garand Guy in Rahway has more M1's in stock in various conditions, makers and every other variable than anyone you can imagine...

http://www.garandguy.com/store/en/

His official address is at the Heritage Guild / NJ FAGS, but his real place with all the stock is a few miles away.

agree...go to Tony, he's a great guy

If not, go to Dave on the forums here

If anyone is interested! I had a rear sight problem and took the Gun to Tony "The Garand Guy" He fixed it in less then 5 min for free as part of the warranty. He is a Super Guy and even gave me a lesson on trigger groups! I also got to see his shop were him and his guys put together all the Garands. I am so happy with the purchase from the Garand Guy because I trust his guns and the man will help with any problem...