StanBo

OBRPC PPC 3/8/13 - Had a great time......

Just wanted to start a thread here so I could put usernames to faces.

StanBo - Stanley

First time back to an event in a year and it was a great time. I missed it a great deal. Can't wait for next month!

I have to get ready for PCC!

Stan, always a pleasure to have you--you're welcome ANY time & please come often!

Henry, you kicked my A$$, so a BIG Congrats!

Mike, Thanks again for the help with the clean-up--it's always the littlest things that go unnoticed by most (not me!).

We had 8 full Relays after a snow storm--so you never know who will be there, lol! I guess with other outside leagues getting cancelled AGAIN, it's easy to come and "scratch the itch" @ PPC.

Thanks guys, you make it all worthwhile!

Rosey

ALWAYS a pleasure to see a Father & Son compete side by side. Reminds me of my Andrew (now in Iowa). Just remember to get your "Happy Dance" in NOW, cause when Andrew has it all figured-out, old eyes LOOSE! Don't have to ask me how I know this Mike, lol!

GREAT to have you both & come back soon!

Rosey

Glad to help Dave, anytime you need a hand just ask. Now, I have the little bitty Ruger 10/22, iron sights, you can hold it like a pistol, plus the much cooler Ruger SR22, looks like an AR, has a Red Dot, and the AWESOME .40 cal CX4 Storm, that is my baby. That one has a Red Dot BUT you can leave the power off and shoot it with iron sights, it co-witnesses perfectly. You are welcome to any and all of them for the PCC event, we will have all three there. Dig-out your ammo and come have fun! No RO-ing for you that night, pretend for once you are just a regular member and HAVE FUN! Yes, we will have cookies once again. :)

Glad to help Dave, anytime you need a hand just ask. Now, I have the little bitty Ruger 10/22, iron sights, you can hold it like a pistol, plus the much cooler Ruger SR22, looks like an AR, has a Red Dot, and the AWESOME .40 cal CX4 Storm, that is my baby. That one has a Red Dot BUT you can leave the power off and shoot it with iron sights, it co-witnesses perfectly. You are welcome to any and all of them for the PCC event, we will have all three there. Dig-out your ammo and come have fun! No RO-ing for you that night, pretend for once you are just a regular member and HAVE FUN! Yes, we will have cookies once again. :)

I have .40 ammo, so I'll use that rifle (what ever it is). Have to check the calendar (scouts, wife, etc.) and I'll get back to ya! Thanks!

Good seeing you stan. Ill hopefully have that gun in hand so i can show you next month.

Same here Henry. It was too long but I am going to start practicing again.

I am also interested in seeing the wheelguns. I have to set mine up for events.

I was sitting next to Henry and my wife was next to me. Cheryl and Mike if you don't remember.

Mike I remembered that you were M4BGRINGO on here and you were both the Etown draggers. It was also great to see you both again.

Stan ! Come out to uspsa tomm morning at CJRPC in Jackson , always a blast.

Alec my time is limited during the school year with the kids. I will have more time for myself on the weekends when the summer comes up.

My goal is to compete in USPSA events (Thanks, Top Shot).

Stan, always a pleasure to have you--you're welcome ANY time & please come often!

Henry, you kicked my A$$, so a BIG Congrats!

Mike, Thanks again for the help with the clean-up--it's always the littlest things that go unnoticed by most (not me!).

We had 8 full Relays after a snow storm--so you never know who will be there, lol! I guess with other outside leagues getting cancelled AGAIN, it's easy to come and "scratch the itch" @ PPC.

Thanks guys, you make it all worthwhile!

Rosey

A point was made that every PPC should be made an eat and shoot so I know I missed a good one last month. I need to work on my weak side two hand hold.

This was also my shortest shoot at PPC. I usually like to stay there until the end. I will shoot additional relays next time :D

Last night was our first PPC event and we enjoyed it very much. Always nice to see the group of guys, and I really appreciate you all taking the time to talk to Andrew. He's really enjoying this new sport.

Andrew has a good head on his shoulders. I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to join me at the range. It was also good seeing you again Mike. We need to keep in touch. I hope to see you both shooting next month. I took off early.