Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

Bersa Thunder UC pro 9mm

I am just waiting for my permit and I think I have pretty much made up my mind that I want one of these little guys does anyone out there know of any problems that might make me change my mind? from what I can tell most people say they are reliable solid little shooters and thats what I'm looking for.

On a side note, due to the fact that obtaining the gun you want is almost impossible does anyone have any experience with having firearms transferred FFL's in the Edison area? I've never bought online but my wife is getting her first gun and she wants a shield and those little things aren't easy to come by.

The Bersa line in general-

Well the importer is a distant friend of the family. I actually did some work at the office down the shore but, I have no bias what so ever.

The line of pistols is solid. Their warrantee and service are very good. The actual importer wasn't available at at the Shot Show booth

because he is kind of an older guy and wasn't feeling well. Here's the reason I tel you all this.

I met with the president / owner. I looked at the whole line and without exception everything appeared well made, fit and finish.

I was the devil's advocate with the owner... My only concern was the MSRP price point. Why buy a Bersa at prices compared to the

other big well known manufacturers?.

So here's my point, If you like the pistol and can buy it at a competitive price they are fine pistols

Yeah I'm liking this gun more and more as I research it ... Edison P.D. needs to hurry up already! I guess my hardest choice is going to be would I want the 9mm or 45 acp version. the only calibers I have are 9mm and 22lr at this point and I want to expand but the price of the 45 just scares me away a bit. I swear making up your mind on a gun purchase must be one of the most difficult decisions ever!