dtown223

Has the AR "bubble" burst?

As long as people keep paying these retarded prices for ammo people will continue to ask those prices. If we don't collectivly say "no" it will not go back to normal.

$600 for a case of Wolf? F*$k off...

It's not even an issue of supply and demand sometimes. A friend's of mine SIL works in a gun store out west, she sends him photo's of her stock room packed floor to ceiling with 5.56 PMC. They are still asking $700 a case for it. WTF... how friggin greedy can you be?

It's not even an issue of supply and demand sometimes. A friend's of mine SIL works in a gun store out west, she sends him photo's of her stock room packed floor to ceiling with 5.56 PMC. They are still asking $700 a case for it. WTF... how friggin greedy can you be?

It's still Supply and Demand.. it's just that the "Demand" doesn't know that the "Supply" isn't as scarce as it appears. It takes a while to catch up and for the price to drop.. unfortunately.

With the major manufacturers and suppliers still running production at near capacity and booked orders are at least one year or longer, this issue will remain for the rest of this year. The hammer did not drop nationally and this will ease supply to some extent but booked orders will keep price pressures on the product. Some manufacturers like Remington will adjust production and flood the market with cheap models to get non-savvy buyers to grab one. I do not see any manufacturer expanding their business. Politically this will remain a hot button item through the mid-term elections, Democrats need this issue to win elections. I believe this market will take a course correction and bottom out at new lows for the 2014 holiday season if elections go our way. If not these prices may seem cheap by then. Time will tell.