Johnk-NJ

What's your opinion about White Oak armament?

White oak is about as good as it gets as far as precision. Not sure what you ordered, but I shoot on a High Power team and for the most part all the top shooters have White Oak uppers. I've got a 26" stainless free floated upper on my match rifle and I wish I could shoot as accurate as the rifle is capable of doing. I'd keep it if it was me. Good luck

I have a Whatever Oak ar service rifle upper for HP comp. 1/4 min pinned rear sight, .223 wylde it's a tack driver! Hollinger puts out an excellent product and is a High Power champ himself, you're getting a top of the line upper...

I've ordered a 26" match upper from them in January. I hope it'll live up to what I'm hearing. Still waiting for it to hit their benches.

Can you tell me what your recipe is for feeding your WOAs? Are you feeding factory, match or your own personal reloads?

I would say 62 to 75 grain match ammo.  What weight and manufacture would depend on the barrel.  WOA are 8 twist.  Hornady makes a great 68 and 75.  Start with the 75 as the 68 is on temporary suspension,