mipafox

Lee Kish (alagedly) Shooting at Cars in PA

Very strange story.  Old people from NJ allegedly shooting at people on Route 78 in PA due to Road rage.

http://www.lehighval...con_townsh.html

An update, BTW, he is sitting in one of our county jails.

This story is strange to me because there is no mention of this guy being some sort of criminal.  And, he is an older person.  Which leads me to suspect this guy might have reason to believe he can drive around with a gun in PA.  Or, to and from PA.  Which also was not mentioned.  I'm wondering if this was an example of an NJ person with a carry permit from wherever.

Very strange story. Old people from NJ allegedly shooting at people on Route 78 in PA due to Road rage.

http://www.lehighval...con_townsh.html

An update, BTW, he is sitting in one of our county jails.

This story is strange to me because there is no mention of this guy being some sort of criminal. And, he is an older person. Which leads me to suspect this guy might have reason to believe he can drive around with a gun in PA. Or, to and from PA. Which also was not mentioned. I'm wondering if this was an example of an NJ person with a carry permit from wherever.

Or a lack of friggin common sense, you don't shoot at people because of road rage. This man deserves whatever comes his way.

Or a lack of friggin common sense, you don't shoot at people because of road rage. This man deserves whatever comes his way.

He's lucky it wasn't a bunch of lead. You don't eff with people in a free state. Never know who's carrying

Sounds like the jagoff that runs up Canistear Road every night just after 5pm going 10-25mph under the speed limit then speeds up if someone tries to pass.

not that it's on topic....but this is why i like having my gt. you most likely ain't driving anythign that can stop me from getting by ya. :D

not that it's on topic....but this is why i like having my gt. you most likely ain't driving anythign that can stop me from getting by ya. :D

Don't be so sure :) Three Letters. WRX. The issue is the road is windy and double yellow the entire way. Yes, I can spool up the turbo and get past just about anyone, the issue is it's risky enough if the guy stays constant speed, but pushing you forward a bit goes from dangerous to somewhat insane.

I've also been pulled over on that road after passing someone going slow. Fortunately, the popo was around the corner...got me 71 in a 45. 200 yards earlier and I would have been doing probably 85.

Sounds like the jagoff that runs up Canistear Road every night just after 5pm going 10-25mph under the speed limit then speeds up if someone tries to pass.

I actually used to live on Canistear RD in Highland Lakes - way back when! Had jagoffs back then as well!