Sign in to follow this  
brocglock23

Wrestlemania

I like watching the WWE.... But I won't pay to watch commercials and redundant crap they play over and over again all week long on an expensive PPV event.

Predictions: unless Rock plans on wrestling every week, he will lose the belt. All the rest, same old stuff.

So I'll admit it. I'm watching it. Anyone else? I know it's not real but still entertaining. If you are watching it, any predictions?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Actually, the other way around.

The Rock as in Dwayne Johnson?

I thought he was a movie star, now he's WWF champion?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Those two matches and CM Punk vs Undertaker. Other than that ehhhh

Forgot about that, it was a good match.

I remember as a kid there were so many more moves and running around. As good as the match is, there is so much more laying around looking beat up these days.

Forgot about that, it was a good match.

I remember as a kid there were so many more moves and running around. As good as the match is, there is so much more laying around looking beat up these days.

So post some spoilers, who won what, who's heavyweight champion, etc.?

My son is a big fan. I don't rent PPV, except I just love the entrance show of the Undertaker, so he convinced me to buy it. It was good to see him win #21, as he is obviously getting up there in age and may never appear in any others.

I recall Brock Lesner (sp?) in MMA, but this guy is now a monster in size. Juice anyone? I half expected him to go into roid rage and start punching for real.

Had to laugh when the ubiquitous folding chair prop appeared, but even better was a random sledge hammer that happened to be laying around. Brought me back to the George Steel, Lou Albano, Andre the Giant days when I was young.

The new stadium looks really nice

To BCeagle's point, you are right, they do tend to lay around a lot. Maybe so many of them are so bulked up these days, they really aren't able to do very much. At 400 pounds, the body can't get up on the ropes let alone fling down. I'm just speculating though.

I'll do you one better. Who remembers this:

"A Winner Is You" love those crude translations from the NES games.

The intro music for that game is identical to another game I had when I was a kid..youtube confirms