e80hydro

The NRA should run an ad campaign..............................

Or how that if the people in Mass. could freely carry how these guys may have already have been stopped at the 7/11 they robbed and how the cop they killed after that might still be alive.

Or how that if the people in Mass. could freely carry how these guys may have already have been stopped at the 7/11 they robbed and how the cop they killed after that might still be alive.

this. and they should be on it NOW if not sooner.

but if subjects citizens were allowed their contitutional rights then how could they justify 9000 troops police to find two kids..and then only one 19 yo in a couple square mile area?....not to mention the humvees complete with roof turrets and strikers and all the other para miltary equipment...saw videos of the police marching in formation then turn at attention to the co....really?

Unless they want to just preach to the choir, I don't think it would go over too well. Apparently, someone has already used this to promote 2A. Check out the response.

http://www.boston.com/ae/radio/blog/2013/04/why_are_so_many_bostonians_telling_arkansas_state_senator_nate_bell_hes_an_idiot.html

My opinion is, the NRA is seen as too negative. Like their dragging the Obama girls into the debate.

Remember those, "my name is x, and I'm the NRA ads?" I think we need more of those to counteract the blatantly false idea being propagated by MSM that NRA is just a mouthpiece of the industry. Or more positive video testimonials by people who have successfully used guns in self-defense.