Donobieus

Ruger P95

I do. I've only had it a couple of weeks, but so far so good.

Every thing I've read/heard is positive. As in it'll eat any/every ammo you feed it, shoots dirty, reliable,etc. The only negative I've heard is that it's bulky for CC, but this being NJ, that's not an issue.

Also, Ruger's customer service has a great rep.

I love mine. I wanted a double stack 9mm that was full ambidextrous since I'm a lefty.

At the price point, I picked it up. I'm very happy with it and I'm comfortable shooting it at combat distances. I wouldn't be too reliable withit out to 25 yards but that's because of my skill level...not the gun.

It's a ruger. It's a brick.

The grip is deeper than a 92fs. So if you've got smaller hands it may be uncomfortable. The grips are polymer too so you can't swap them out but the do have sleeve overlays if to need to beef them up.

Definitely handle one before you buy. Heritage guild in Rahway should have one in 9, 40, or 45acp. The frame is the same basically so get a feel.

I can only speak for P89.

my broinlaw's 1st sidearm that he later gave to me. built like a tank, accurate enough but I did not like the grip. it just didnt fit me right. i stopped shooting it and my cousin bought it from me. to this day it's one of his favorite handguns, he is so much more accurate with it than I was.

I love mine.. accurate for me. My wife doesn't like it cause the grip is too fat. Easy to limp-wrist it if you don't have a great handle on it. 500+ rounds and I find it extremely reliable.

I used to have a P89, they changed the design slightly and walah, the P95 was born. I agree with the others, I think it was a very well made, workings mans (or woman's) firearm that you didn't have to lose an arm to afford. I still kick myself to this day (it's been 15 yrs) for getting rid of it. Do yourself a favor......BUY IT!!!!!! you will not regret it!