JrzyGuy30

Hypothetical question for LE/police officers

yup..not even bothering to answer this.

Do you have experience in these matters? I recall you saying that one of the things you liked about being an officer for the port authority was that any firearm you came across would be possessed criminally and you didn't have to worry about distinguishing lawful and unlawful firearms possession. I didn't get the feeling that you were in the business of showing up at peoples' homes.

Why you skewing the point? Nothing like one sided thinking. This conversation has been posted before. People here seem to think it's always about taking away your rights or your guns. This matter has to do with a leo visit to a home. Not about liberals or anything else.

I'm done... No point in trying to help. Have a nice day....

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Dude, it's obvious YOU are a person that can't understand that not everyone thinks like you.

You said -

I never said You did. But the scenario dictates their actions.

Not every situation may warrant the same reaction.

Just try see things through their eyes and be more open minded.

Let's face it. In this state, it's not the norm to visit a home where someone greets them with a sidearm.

If there's a manhunt in my neighborhood and LE came knocking AT MY DOOR unprovoked, I don't have to prove jack, I don't have to be understanding as I AM PROTECTING MY FAMILY unlike the cops that were not able to do so for the people of Boston. You dig??

Ok.... As you say. :)

Dude, it's obvious YOU are a person that can't understand that not everyone thinks like you.

You said -

If there's a manhunt in my neighborhood and LE came knocking AT MY DOOR unprovoked, I don't have to prove jack, I don't have to be understanding as I AM PROTECTING MY FAMILY unlike the cops that were not able to do so for the people of Boston. You dig??

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hey Joe, after this one, I'm ready for those pancakes. You in? I'm buying..

yup..not even bothering to answer this.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Right-E-O! You got us.... Congratz!

I read on another forum about the folks on this one. They nailed it. lol

Typos courtesy Apple...

Do you have experience in these matters? I recall you saying that one of the things you liked about being an officer for the port authority was that any firearm you came across would be possessed criminally and you didn't have to worry about distinguishing lawful and unlawful firearms possession. I didn't get the feeling that you were in the business of showing up at peoples' homes.

its not as frequent as a local dept. But we do it a fairly decent amount. After Sandy we ran mutual aid with JC. Welfare checks, assistance calls, Missing persons. Like i said it happens but just not as much as a local municipality

She's tuff to nail down but I'm always avail. Pick a day and time...

if we can agree on a time i am in

Typos courtesy Apple...