Cemeterys Gun Blob

follow today's Senate hearing on twitter/and video

If you didn't go you just kept your blood pressure from rising. Norcross is the biggest arse in the world. He just ignored everything he did not like and then they voted to approve everything. These people need to be voted out of office. They have contempt for the average citizen that tries to mess with their game.

If you didn't go you just kept your blood pressure from rising. Norcross is the biggest arse in the world. He just ignored everything he did not like and then they voted to approve everything. These people need to be voted out of office. They have contempt for the average citizen that tries to mess with their game.

The bills being released from committee was a foregone conclusion. Where we may have had some good was in specific suggestions on how to improve the bills. That's why the "God given rights" lectures were counterproductive. They truly believe that they aren't infringing on 2A. I think a model of effective testimony was Bob Barush's testimony.

While I agree people don't want to be preached to, I can't stand the fact that almost every Democrat in this state needs to get off their high horse and listen to the people that voted them into office. So sick and tired of listen to our elected officials tell me I'm doing this in your best interest. If I wanted to live in Nanny state, I would move to CA or NYC so Bloomberg can tell me what I can drink and eat.

Rant is over.