Recon Racoon

M95/34, buy one or pass?

I bought one just because....$99.99 for a piece of history. How can you go wrong?

If you buy this rifle will your children starve? If not then buy it.

I bought one just because....$99.99 for a piece of history. How can you go wrong?

If you buy this rifle will your children starve? If not then buy it.

I have no children, and only two or three monthly bills.

Plus I do like fondling history like a nice pair of.....uh yeah, I think I'll get one.

Its a nice piece of history. I ve pondered about getting one but i want to check it out myself and you dont ge tthat for 99$ online unfortunatelly.

I ve been looking for a nice piece for over a year. i d pay double but not over that. Just cant seem to find one.

By the way....the recoil from this sucker is HUGE.....2X MOSIN

Its a nice piece of history. I ve pondered about getting one but i want to check it out myself and you dont ge tthat for 99$ online unfortunatelly.

Mine was pretty nice for $99.

I ve been looking for a nice piece for over a year. i d pay double but not over that. Just cant seem to find one.

By the way....the recoil from this sucker is HUGE.....2X MOSIN

Never shot a mosin, only even shot shotguns. Should be fun!

This is gonna be great!!

As long as I don't bring the other rifles with me and shoot them back to back to back..... Hahahaha

Although you had the perfect WW2 trifecta in bolt actions....back to back to back summertime is hard on the shoulder.

I'm definitely getting one. I just have to pay off one thing, then I'll be good to go. Even after transfer fees, shipping, and NICS its still under 200 dollars. Definitely can't beat that.

Sarco has clips and WW2 Bulgarian or Nazi Ammo - cant remember .

The clips are a bit rusted though!

You will need clips to fire the gun.

i just got one. More of a novelty but i will shoot it eventually. I got some nazi proofed ammo on clips. Cost me about $2 per round. Gotta find more cheaper

Prvi has some factory loads for about 1.25-1.50 a round. A bit cheaper than Nazi head stamped, but not by much.