Shawnmoore81

Call of duty: ghosts

I'm waiting for more confirmed info about the Xbox One before I pass judgement on it.

As for Call of Duty, I gave up on that series after Black Ops (the first, not the second). The only redeeming qualities those games have is the good matchmaking system. Otherwise, it's a game that caters to the lowest common denominators in gaming.

I had to dig deep into my internet past for this post, but it sums up a lot of my feelings.

I really enjoyed battlefield 1943 for its multiplayer and role-based specialties. A lot of that was in other later games but the WW2 aspect was cool.

I big part of me wishes they would revisit 1942, revamp all the graphics... it was what got me into BF in the first place.. I like going back in history in games and not so much all the futuristic crap they have been throwing in some games.

Dont want to hijack here but I dont have a PS3 or XBOX.. Should I wait for PS4 or new Xbox coming out this year?

I say just wait. Hell, if the next-gen consoles start out as a flop (as 360 did back during the Red-Ring of Death), you can always buy a used 360 or PS3 for waaaaaaaay cheaper.

I say just wait. Hell, if the next-gen consoles start out as a flop (as 360 did back during the Red-Ring of Death), you can always buy a used 360 or PS3 for waaaaaaaay cheaper.

The funny thing is, Microsoft never actually fixed the RROD issue because they would have had to change out the processor. IBM Xenon processors run VERY HOT which was why the chips were separating from the board and causing the RROD & E74 errors. Their solution was to extend the warranty, replace a cheap heatsink with another cheap heatsink, and apply epoxy on the corners.

The good news is, they will be going with an AMD 8-core processor which will operate at lower temperatures. But that doesn't mean they won't have some sort of issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD