darrenlobo

Adam Kokesh Remains Behind Bars, NA Poe Released

I havent watched the video yet but the article is all guilt by association, ad hominim, and slander. Someone is doing something real and everyone criticizes him. Sorry I still support him. This government needs to remember it is supposed to fear the people. What he is doong is protected by the constitution.

All i see is "we gotta do something! But not that... That is too risky and scary."

I havent watched the video yet but the article is all guilt by association, ad hominim, and slander. Someone is doing something real and everyone criticizes him. Sorry I still support him. This government needs to remember it is supposed to fear the people. What he is doong is protected by the constitution.

All i see is "we gotta do something! But not that... That is too risky and scary."

Again  Please EXPLAIN how  Blatantly committing a felony which will strip you of your 2nd amendment rights FOREVER makes any sense whatsoever.  

Again Please EXPLAIN how Blatantly committing a felony which will strip you of your 2nd amendment rights FOREVER makes any sense whatsoever.

I think the entire point here is to challenge the fact that someone thought the act of "bearing arms" was insufficiently covered by the second amendment and felt justified in writing a law to make the act of doing so a felony.  Just sayin'.

Again  Please EXPLAIN how  Blatantly committing a felony which will strip you of your 2nd amendment rights FOREVER makes any sense whatsoever.  

As explained to me some of these folks actually think they will not be arrested because there numbers will be too great for the police to do anything. Not a gamble I'd be willing to take at this point. 

This is going to be my last post on ths subject.....listen to what the man HIMSELF Says.  He calls the Constitution a "Failed Experiment" and wants to Overtrhow the Federal Govt... He's an Anarchist, and IMO anyone who aligns with him isnt a Patriot but a Traitor.

So wait, he thinks the US should be 50 separate countries, the government and all federal laws and regulations should be abolished and not replaced, with no real plan to accomplish this nevertheless the consequences or results of it would be. That is a big turn from government accountability and preventing overreach, or holding them to act within their lawful authority.

(<  <) slowly walking away........

This is going to be my last post on ths subject.....listen to what the man HIMSELF Says.  He calls the Constitution a "Failed Experiment" and wants to Overtrhow the Federal Govt... He's an Anarchist, and IMO anyone who aligns with him isnt a Patriot but a Traitor.

I'm all for fixing our Federal system and bringing back the true America we know and love but overthrow the entire Federal Govt.? Is this man f***ing insane? did he forget to take his meds? Why was the Russian Govt. giving him undisclosed amounts of money (black funding?) during his short stint as a host on RT (Russia Today).

Get rid of the DEA, people want drugs? let them die from OD.

Get rid of the ATF, give control back over to the IRS were it all started and abolish the unconstitutional NFA/GCA acts.

Get rid of the other select Govt. agencies and a few of the alphabet agencies that waste massive amounts of tax payer money doing little good, pay back the debt we owe China with the money we save.

But to overthrow the entire US Govt. would bring the US to it's knees and trade/commerce would come to a halt. That would be devastating.

On a side note, he's smart. Get others to show up the 50 state marches while he sits back and watched live coverage of the marches on TV.

He is an anarcho-capitalist guys. Learn the ideaology before spewing garbage. The constitution is just words on paper, you understand that the ones in power constantly go against it. It was a good idea, it is a failed experiment meaning it will only work so long until government slowly chips it away. It is an amazing document, but people who desire power hate it, basically most in government. Just look at New Jersey. America was meant to be minarchist, basically one step above anarcho-capitalist.