For the big ones,  we like the Penn 130's w/200 lb dacron topped off with a 130-200lb wind on leader chinese handcuffed 30 feet into the main 200 dacron.  130 class bent butts with Fin Nor Roller guides.:)

Ok so I realize that I have a problem I lost count somewhere about 50 Rod and reel setups and I have allot more to go. I have fishing gear 3 states so I do not have to travel with rods. I have everything from setups for large Bluefin and Blue marlin down to bamboo rods for snapper fishing and everything in between.  I think I need AA- Anglers Anonymous The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem right?

I thnk the newest rods I have I have i bought 30+ years ago, but they were all freshwater rods. Fenwick (SP?) and Diawa (SP?) reels. All ultra light rods and I think my Fly-Rod is the same make also, it's ben many years and I have them all at the house in AZ.

Holy crap, I feel negligent.

My favorite saltwater rig is a med-heavy action 7' rod with a casting reel. My casting reels are an Avet, an Abu-Garcia Record, and two Abu-Garcia C-4s.  These rigs are awesome for inshore and back-bay stripers, flounder, and weaks.

I also have a few ultra-light spinning outfits for stalking trout up in N Jersey.

Ok so I realize that I have a problem I lost count somewhere about 50 Rod and reel setups and I have allot more to go. I have fishing gear 3 states so I do not have to travel with rods. I have everything from setups for large Bluefin and Blue marlin down to bamboo rods for snapper fishing and everything in between.  I think I need AA- Anglers Anonymous The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem right?

We have to hang out ;)

We have to hang out ;)

I am off work Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and chase the trout around all spring fall and winter. during the summer I switch to saltwater and or small mouth fishing although I have not been out in the salt much the past 3 years. if your in or around Hunterdon county let me know if you want to meet up and do some fishing.

I am off work Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and chase the trout around all spring fall and winter. during the summer I switch to saltwater and or small mouth fishing although I have not been out in the salt much the past 3 years. if your in or around Hunterdon county let me know if you want to meet up and do some fishing.

I am closer to the shore, but will def meet you to do some saltwater fishing ;)

Almost wished I didnt bank my isnurance check and bought a new boat, but banking it was more important now, lol

I am closer to the shore, but will def meet you to do some saltwater fishing ;)

Almost wished I didnt bank my isnurance check and bought a new boat, but banking it was more important now, lol

Sweet I will let you know. I do not have a boat but I hit up the party boats quite often. I usually go out of the Atlantic  highlands. we should put together a NJGF party boat meet up. I like to take over a whole back corner with a group of guys. its not as bad to get lines tangled with someone you are friendly with rather than a stranger that does not know what the hell they are doing.

I will definitely hit up any of them for the big blues. I don't even keep the blues but they are fun as hell! If we can find a six pack for under 300 a head I would be a definite +2 as my wife loves to fish also. Yeah I know I lucked out my wife loves to fish and likes to shoot too.

I will definitely hit up any of them for the big blues. I don't even keep the blues but they are fun as hell! If we can find a six pack for under 300 a head I would be a definite +2 as my wife loves to fish also. Yeah I know I lucked out my wife loves to fish and likes to shoot too.

She got a sister?