RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! June 15th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Lol better be a good boy if your going hunting with Adam and I!

Okay dad.

Anyone need half of a mossberg picatinny rail? Just cut mine in half and painted it ill trade it for half a box of shotgun shells

Posted Image

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

I'm at least a shade or two darker than lowslowmiata...ouch...

Was great seeing some of you again and nice to meet the rest of you...

And those who forced me to try their guns, thanks for nothing...I now have to go out and buy a Stoeger O/U and another Supernova with a longer barrel...and probably a half dozen other shotguns...bah! :)

I appreciate the help and I had a great time today...thanks guys!  Can't wait for the next one...

I'm at least a shade or two darker than lowslowmiata...ouch...

Was great seeing some of you again and nice to meet the rest of you...

And those who forced me to try their guns, thanks for nothing...I now have to go out and buy a Stoeger O/U and another Supernova with a longer barrel...and probably a half dozen other shotguns...bah! :)

I appreciate the help and I had a great time today...thanks guys!  Can't wait for the next one...

LOL! Everyone knocks the Stoeger but its a great gun for the price. I love mine,

My mom always said "Jealousy" is a wasted emotion!!! Haha. Had a great time as always shown a couple a newbs how to shoot with the Benelli Supernova (pump) ya I know. See yas next month!!

Rob

My mom always said "Jealousy" is a wasted emotion!!! Haha. Had a great time as always shown a couple a newbs how to shoot with the Benelli Supernova (pump) ya I know. See yas next month!!

Rob

I had fun with your Supernova...but it has been making me want another one...so much so I've been pricing a 24", additional steadygrip stock, and nordic components mag extension and other accessories...I can't be spending the $800 it'll cost me...

I love Benellis...correction...ALL shotguns

(But especially Benellis)

I got you covered and if you don't make it no worries.

Thanks so much for your kind offer.  You are a gentleman.  Sorry I could not make it.  I love shotguns and meeting up with fellow firearms enthusiasts, so I look forward to making it to one of these sometime soon.

RF, thanks for organizing these.  Looks like everyone had a good time.

My buddy and I are looking at going to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays on 7/5. This would be a bonus "unofficial" meet up. It's the Friday after the fourth so it may be rough for a few of is but what the hell. Any body interested?

Damn bro I would go but ill be on vaca in va beach va; mom says they have a nice sporting clays course near the naval base

NAS Oceana Skeet and Trap Range

100 Mitcher Blvd.

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

757-433-2875

Great place at the NAS. Has trap, skeet, and five stand. Visit when staying at Rudee Inlet. Right next to the runways. Can be a noisy place to here freedom in action.