WVisHome

Greetings from the free state of Delaware

With a threat at either the passenger or driver's side door how much of your body are you exposing to your threat as you stretch/reach for the pistol in the passenger side?

I guess this is just situational right? I mean how far does one have to reach to grab something that is barely past the radio knobs?

Seems pretty safely/easily accessible and no more of a; hazard, alert to the perp, or inconvenience than merely changing the station...

To the OP

Just take a deep breathe, I know your intention was to be proud of it and replies always come across on the web in harsh tone

Guys are just helping (yes trying) to just run through all the scenarios and you are doing a good job responding.

It's just opinions. I'm happy you posted the setup and I'm enjoying the feedback. You don't need to defend to everyone. It's for all to take in

I don't have one problem with it at all.  A lot of guys on here worry about the little things!! ( They worry because that is what the stupid laws in this state do to some people. ) In the big picture you are able to carry, and this at the moment is your best option. I'm very glad for you! If us gun owners here in the communist state of NJ ever get our act together, maybe we will be able to carry also. BTW I don't care if it's open or concealed, just to have the right would be awesome.

Not without making something permanent and putting holes in the car....plus, I'm pretty sure view would be obstructed by steering wheel at that point.

Y'all really don't seem to like this at all....

Not without making something permanent and putting holes in the car....plus, I'm pretty sure view would be obstructed by steering wheel at that point.

Y'all really don't seem to like this at all....

I have no issue with it at all......

If open carry was allowed here..... I would have the same set-up