illy

Beer Police? WTF.

Cmon guys.  These are not cops, they're feds.

Everyone knows that ATF should be the name of a store and not a government agency.

They weren't Feds either. They were state ABC officers who spend their time trying to hunt down moonshiners or busting people/stores for underage alcohol sales. All around a pretty pointless pursuit.

If 6 people come at any member of my family while waving guns around, I don't care if they are screaming "police!"...I want my family member to roll up the windows and drive away.  If one of these carjackers goes TJ hooker, liberal use of the brakes and steering wheel should remove the parasite. 

If the cops want to be treated as cops, show up in uniforms with patrol cars and they will be respected as police.  Show up in a windbreaker waving a gun, and they'll get treated the same as any other ahole with a windbreaker and a gun.

“The agents were acting upon reasonable suspicion."

I have reasonable suspicion that somebody or somebodies involved are overzealous morons. 6 agents to harass someone over not buying some beer, dear god I hope the story was wrong. I hope she at least had some root beer in the car...

If they don't crack down on underage drinking then mommy and daddy bitch. If they do people bitch. If parents took more care of their kids then you wouldn't have 18 year olds killing 4 of their friends. Can everything be stopped? No. Are the cops on the wrong on this one? Who knows. None of us were there.

If they don't crack down on underage drinking then mommy and daddy ****. If they do people ****. If parents took more care of their kids then you wouldn't have 18 year olds killing 4 of their friends. Can everything be stopped? No. Are the cops on the wrong on this one? Who knows. None of us were there.

Why not just have dude in uniform then? If you want to stop it, then have someone their to deter it. This is just them trying to catch people in the act. Some times prevention is better. It's obviously confusing when some person comes up to you in regular clothes and start barking orders are you. It's like speeding, if some dude in a Ford Tempo pulled you over and got out wearing a tshirt and jeans and tried to write you a ticket you'd tell him to go scratch. I understand the need for under cover officers in some situations. I don't see the need for them here, especially when they think they're Rambo.

Why not just have dude in uniform then? If you want to stop it, then have someone their to deter it. This is just them trying to catch people in the act. Some times prevention is better. It's obviously confusing when some person comes up to you in regular clothes and start barking orders are you. It's like speeding, if some dude in a Ford Tempo pulled you over and got out wearing a tshirt and jeans and tried to write you a ticket you'd tell him to go scratch. I understand the need for under cover officers in some situations. I don't see the need for them here, especially when they think they're Rambo.

a cop in every liquor store to deter this is impossible and a completely wasted resource. Cant comment on this cause i wasnt there and never believe newspaper articles.

Doesn't all this first require someone underage actually buying alcohol? I'm no cop, but I'd say seeing this activity actually happen is far more effective then jumping on car hoods waving guns around.

This one is a riot. Very funny.

So what if the Gal was 18 and did have 1 six pack of beer. Who cares? Purchased illegally? WHO CARES?  

What if the Gal was a soldier in Afghanistan lying in the street with her legs blown off? DOES ANYBODY CARE?  Now that is a crime and the perps are your gov. leaders.

When Homeland Security SWATS invade your home mistakenly , even injuring you, and proven to be in the wrong, it is ILLEGAL for you to tell anybody about the incident and you have no recourse. Thank you Patriot Act.

Screw 'em all.  The NSA squealer probably should  do time but he did do us a service.

a cop in every liquor store to deter this is impossible and a completely wasted resource. Cant comment on this cause i wasnt there and never believe newspaper articles.

What I'm saying is, if you're already putting agents in the store, why not have them in uniform? The guy in that video I posted wasn't even a cop, he's hired by the state by an outside agency.

Why does anyone need that many ounces of tea? Look at the size of that can, it serves no sporting purpose.

^slow clap

A uniformed Cop in one store stops it in that store. Being arrested by the cashier because he is actually an undercover has the potential to slow or stop it in every store in the area because every counter man could be a Cop.

Deterring underage drinking because there might be a cop I mean ABC agent I mean alco-hall monitor under every 6-pack? Sure, that'll work

The problem (if it is one) is not the 20 year-old who wants a beer, it's the shop owner who's selling it to him. Fine the liquor store owners to death for every infraction and maybe we can raise some money instead of wasting it.

So what if the Gal was 18 and did have 1 six pack of beer. Who cares? Purchased illegally? WHO CARES?  

What if the Gal was a soldier in Afghanistan lying in the street with her legs blown off? DOES ANYBODY CARE?  Now that is a crime and the perps are your gov. leaders.

I never got that. 

20 = too young for a Coors Light

18 = plenty old enough to deploy, fight, kill and die.

Sure. Makes perfect sense.