I just purchased a Laserlyte Reaction Tyme training system with a LT-45 laser cartridge. I have found that the laser seems to point about 6" too high (at a distance of 7 yards) compared to my iron sights on my Glock handgun.

Has anyone else used this and how accurate is it?

It seems to work well to help me with my trigger control but I am afraid of building muscle memory of aiming 6" too low all of the time.

I haven't seen any adjustment. I have tried aligning the laser cartridge by rotating it before putting it in the chamber but it didn't seem to do anything differently. The cartridge is held in the barrel by the two O-rings. I don't know if the O-rings compress and can cause misalignment of the laser.

I don't own this product but have been doing a bit of research on it. The reviews on Amazon have been particularly interesting. You might find an answer there.

http://www.amazon.com/Laserlyte-Laser-Trainer-9-mm-Cartridge/product-reviews/B004NKY23E/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

If that is the laser in the picture, are you sure that those tiny screws are now alignment screws? Most lasers have them...

Great idea....but...I checked and they seem to just be plastic plugs that hold the laser in the cartridge. They don't seem to be adjustable.

Hmmmm, looked real close and hey look like allen set screws... Best bet is give them a yell then...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I too have this system, and I find that the laser was off laterally from the normal impact point of a bullet.  I have rotated it to various positions in the chamber and it does change the impact point.  I was rotating to different positions to try to get it lined up figuring I would mark it with a sharpy when I reached a good spot(like slightly high or low).  After a while, the laser stayed on and would go off randomly when I racked the slide.  I am disappointed.