RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! August 11th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Was good to see everyone and meet some new people.  I had a great time, as always.  Thanks to everyone who brought/loaned throwers!

Can't wait to see some more pics...

Not sure if I'm gonna go to the next one if its at Lehigh...if not, have fun guys.

BLF, congrats!

I took 372 Pictures - trimmed 'em down to 55 that I posted, lol.

Who had the Mossberg 500 with the sling?  Had a question for them.  Someone I know was asking how the sling was mounted.

The swivel type latch was too large for the end of magazine threaded hole SO I just put the smaller non swivel one in there. I am kind of afraid that will flex and eventually break because it is so small and doesn't move freely. how long has yours been that way and is it working fine?

Glad everyone had a fun time! Whenever I hear people talking highly about these events, it makes me all giddy inside.

Those GIF's are friggin awesome by the way!! That's so cool, thanks a lot Lalo & Krd. I should be able to get 5 next time when SOME people are stealing my clays lol. 

A big thanks to Krd for taking the time to get some great shots of everyone, I'm glad we have a good photographer to do that! OG and others - thanks for bringing tents, food, and other goodies...it's all much appreciated by us! And thanks to anyone else that provides for the shootouts, as well as a thank you to everyone coming out and keeping these events alive!