Krdshrk

NJGF Fantasy Football '13 - League Full & Drafted

Huh.  This is weird.  I thought I had lost by .38 points, now I won by .62?  Amazing..... apparently there was a stat correction to one of my players...

Sep 10

DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)  Rush Yds 10 1

Yeah, Yahoo's live scoring is really sloppy. My score also changed as well since last night (although it had no impact on this week's matchup results).

Poor checko.... he's gonna be SHOCKED!

Lesson learned: never trust the scoring until THURSDAY. That's when Yahoo finalizes the scoring. Until then, changes will be applied - and I've seen swings of as many as 7 points long after the fact.

Don't worry, Checko - it may swing back, lol.  :)

That would be pretty funny : P

(well, not for you of course, but still)

Btw Eastwood... good game brother. Back and forth all day, and close till the end. AJ had me sweating it out down the stretch.

(yes... I actually watched the 2nd game to the very end. 2am. Didn't everybody???)

Nope had to be awake by 5am.

My question is for Krdshrk, only plus 2points for 300plus yards for QB's and nothing for 400plus?

And more points for a 50 yard field goal?

I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot harder to get 400 yards passing than a 50 yard field goal, yes?

It won't be enough to win me the first week but maybe we could change the points structure in the future perhaps? Or maybe next week?

Changing the point structure would equate to changing the points for the whole season... However these were the Yahoo defaults with a couple small changes - I added additional points for the plus yardage....   So far it looks like several games were pretty close...  if more people are uncomfortable with the scoring, please let me know.

I'm not one to concede a loss until my last player has posted his final points of the day... but I'm honestly expecting a defeat this week.

So therefore I will congratulate Polska on a very solid week 2 victory.

Bradford was awesome today. You must have been loving that!

2-0 start for the season. Very nice.

Wtf, I went to sleep early and all KAPERDICK had to do is have a decent game and I win, but nooooo....Ej Manuel would have won it for me. 

Wtf

I really should have lost lol also eli had 4 interceptions and still got me 49 lol lucky week for me