Sign in to follow this  
Spike 7.62

new-to-me SEMI-automatic :)

I did wait to get home before taking the picture! I'm too paranoid of NJ people who are quick to dial 9-1-1 to have done that anywhere in public.

zoid, I don't mind these 8 lbs either. It is smooth and almost has a 2-stage feel.

Dave, it's a Colt Govt M1911A1 GHD inspected 1945

Please forgive the term, I was raised by my grandparents; a "pistol" was a revolver and a semi auto was an "automatic".

I'm so looking forward to getting out of NJ and into America.  We're worried about taking a photo of our gun, most likely on our own property, because it's in a car.  Sad.

The other day, I found spent shells in the windshield wiper wells on my truck hood from when I used my truck door as a bench rest as I shot from my front seat.  It's good to be in South Jersey.  Take that NJ!

I'm so looking forward to getting out of NJ and into America. We're worried about taking a photo of our gun, most likely on our own property, because it's in a car. Sad.

The other day, I found spent shells in the windshield wiper wells on my truck hood from when I used my truck door as a bench rest as I shot from my front seat. It's good to be in South Jersey. Take that NJ!

just looking out for a fellow enthusiast..sometime in the excitement we forget we live in an anti gun state. Just dont want to see anybody get jammed up over anything stupid.

The car doesn't seem like the best place to take a picture of a handgun lol.  I dont know much about glocks, can that trigger be adjusted?

The trigger can definitely be tuned by polishing some parts and swapping out others. My glocks have a really crisp 3.5 lb pull with a very predictable break and reset.