ogfarmer

Battlefield 4 FULL anyone playing?

I am up and running now, PC died the other night so I got a new one. I sent request to you Bignic83 and albanian

I am in Texas right now and can't get on, but i will check when I get back on Friday. Looking forward to playing with you guys. The patches seem to have helped the freezing issue. I have 16G of ram so i did not have as many problems as my friends did, but love the game. 

I need to figure out how to join people's games so I can hop into the games you guys are in.

Oh and I suck (but finally getting better) at this game lol

Once you friend someone, you can click on their name in Battlelog to join their game.

Saw you jump in.  That's a pretty good server run by some people from another forum I go to.  Last night was the first night I played in a week, and they must have turned the player count down to 32 from 50 so I may be spending time in larger servers.  BF is all about big matches to me.

Just started getting a weird issue in Zavod 311 where my screen would get blurry whenever I would go from the shade out into sunlight.  It didn't matter if I was looking toward the sun or away.  It wasn't happening on any other map.  Anyone else having this issue?

Nevermind.  Found out its caused by EMP's the commanders can use.  That's really annoying.  I thought my video card was on its way out.

Lol, I thought it was a glitch. It does that same thing when you are on a loading screen. It is pretty annoying. I think they should take it out.