ogfarmer

Battlefield 4 FULL anyone playing?

downloaded the beta >>> honestly not impressed. the game play dynamics is all wrong, way too much lag and , as usual with battlefield series, the kid who is really good with chopper wins the game ....

how do u track with the rpg ????

downloaded the beta >>> honestly not impressed. the game play dynamics is all wrong, way too much lag and , as usual with battlefield series, the kid who is really good with chopper wins the game ....

how do u track with the rpg ????

I don't think that's completely true. I've been mvp fairly regularly in a tank if I have someone manning the lmg. Choppers don't like 120mm shells.

What card are you running? I want to pick up one of the new AMD cards that just came out.. my hd6970 isnt cutting it anymore.

I'm running an hd6970, which is working great for me.  If you want to upgrade, I would suggest a hd7970.  They are dropping in price because of the new cards coming out, and I've heard unless you go with the high end AMD card coming out you're not going to see much of a performance increase.

Thinking about a 7970 if they come down in price enough... if not the new r9 equivalent seems to priced be the same.

Did anyone happen to catch the new scopes? variable zoom is back and you an also change the zero.. i thought that was pretty cool.

I don't remember exactly. You hit v or one of those buttons and on the bottom middle of the screen a little HUD pops up with your magnification and Zero range. It tells you if your set to 0 100 200 500 or 1000. Not sure if its meters or yards, or if they calculate the bullet curve or if its just bullet drop, depending on how much effort they put into it. I need to play around with it when it comes out. All I know is when I switched to 200 from the top of a building my shots went from low to dead center. Such a small detail I thought was really cool. That stuff usually get overlooked. This was also with a variable zoom optic on a sniper rifle. Not sure if the other scopes or gun types have them.

Today I got rid of BF 4... I tried playing this for 3 days and I was sooo pissed at how bad it ran.  Randomly freezing the xbox every 2 games.... BULL CRAP!  Picked up Ghosts today, played a few rounds.... typical COD style game but runs smooth wasnt upset... WinkWink531 if anyone wants to shoot up some federation/ghosts (theres some new mode called Squads.... havent checked it out yet but seems like a "clan battle" type section.  Will be checking this out more the next 3 days!)  See ya online!

I am on BF4 PC. Tag is maddogseamus01 find me if you want to squad up! I have played all the Battlefields, they have always been glitchy at first. Sometimes I think their beta is actually the alpha and the release is the beta LOL.

Anyone having freezing issues on 360...

Loading the game on my hard drive fixed 95 percent of the problem. Ill freeze once every day or 2...but it is considerably better.

I returned the game because EVERY 2 maps it would freeze the xbox, require a complete restart and then i would complete a half finished game and the next game would freeze... screw it.  I went to Ghosts.... the single player campaign is fun so far, The online is the exact same as all other CODs basically except the maps are a ton bigger and better laid out...( No left center and right side.... TONS of corners and turns)  In stead of weapons unlocking with rank, you unlock whatever you want with points you earn in game.  you unlock weapon attachments perks killstreaks all that with the points.  You also have set soldiers that you can specialize in a certain area such as sniper or heavy gunner.  Each soldier starts at level 1 and ranks up seperate with points earned seperately.  THere is also a new version of zombies called extinction where it is aliens and you fend them off wave upon wave sort of.  I just tried this last night and had  blast with it!  There is also a mode called squads, I think this is a clan war style mode but I really havent touched it yet.  As far as clans go they are managed through a free App on your phone.  I dont fully get this but hey I only had the game a couple days.  Anyone who wants to play can add me on 360 WinkWink531 

Finally got it for PC. I can run it on Ultra no problems, friggin love it so far. Only issue is sometimes the game freezes when loading a level but it is kinda rare.

What a blotchy release though, it really is absolutely unacceptable to have so many issues upon release. I'm hearing Ghosts is having a lot of issues on PC too.

Wink it sounds like COD took a few ideas from BF. Which is fine with me. Might have to try Ghosts... haven't played a COD since Black Ops I.

Finally got it for PC. I can run it on Ultra no problems, friggin love it so far. Only issue is sometimes the game freezes when loading a level but it is kinda rare.

What a blotchy release though, it really is absolutely unacceptable to have so many issues upon release. I'm hearing Ghosts is having a lot of issues on PC too.

Wink it sounds like COD took a few ideas from BF. Which is fine with me. Might have to try Ghosts... haven't played a COD since Black Ops I.

Whats your specs on your rig?