Bugsy732

Can anyone recommend a GOOD Mechanic in the Egg Harbor Township area that works on Land Rovers?

My friend just took his to Newark because there was no one local. 

There is Bernie's Foreign Car Service in South Dennis(Cape May County) that will work on a lot of the European cars.  Might want to give them a shot. 

My wife purchased a used 08 Land Rover  a month or two ago and we're looking for a reputable mechanic who works on them vs going to a dealer. Anyone have any recommendations? 

there's a guy in colingswood that pretty much lives for jags and land rovers. call me monday, and i'll try to already have his contact info for you if ya want......

Personally, I'd just unload it. Nothing but issues I hear from LR owners. From uses to new, they were always in the shop.

Sorry to say cause I like te looks if the LR suv's but not at the expense of being in the shop so much. Gets old real fast

Thanks for the replies so far! I'll be on the look out for your call LTcap.

I told her not to get it but she was dead set on it. We purchased the Carchex.com Bumper to bumper warranty (i have it on my caddy and it is by far the best aftermarket warranty out there... even the chevy dealer i get my work done at is amazed at what they cover without inspections) on the Land Rover so I'm not too worried about parts and labor on the truck... at least not for the next 40K miles.

If anyone has any other suggestions please post up!

Thanks again! 

Thanks for the replies so far! I'll be on the look out for your call LTcap.

I told her not to get it but she was dead set on it. We purchased the Carchex.com Bumper to bumper warranty (i have it on my caddy and it is by far the best aftermarket warranty out there... even the chevy dealer i get my work done at is amazed at what they cover without inspections) on the Land Rover so I'm not too worried about parts and labor on the truck... at least not for the next 40K miles.

If anyone has any other suggestions please post up!

Thanks again! 

Does the warranty cover rental cars?  Because you'll probably need it.  My brother had a Range Rover, and that thing was in the shop more than it was on the road.  I swear when he would start it up there was so many warning lights on on the dashboard that it probably needed a separate battery and alternator for them all :lol:

Does the warranty cover rental cars?  Because you'll probably need it.  My brother had a Range Rover, and that thing was in the shop more than it was on the road.  I swear when he would start it up there was so many warning lights on on the dashboard that it probably needed a separate battery and alternator for them all :lol:

Ironically yes it does provide a rental car. Lol