Njbanshee

Zastava m70

I called aim today..... They will ship to pa and I can get the work done there. I'm gonna do some research and see what it will cost. I need to get the muzzle break permanently fixed and the bayonet lug removed. How much should that cost?

will they ship to a NJ shop which does the compliance work before transferring to you..lknow Traks gunsmith in Andover and G&S hunters in Paterson say they will receive and do compliance work on out of state rifles.

will they ship to a NJ shop which does the compliance work before transferring to you..lknow Traks gunsmith in Andover and G&S hunters in Paterson say they will receive and do compliance work on out of state rifles.

No AIM will not do it. I have tried before.

I called aim today..... They will ship to pa and I can get the work done there. I'm gonna do some research and see what it will cost. I need to get the muzzle break permanently fixed and the bayonet lug removed. How much should that cost?

Anywhere from $50-100. Usually they include transfer and Nics and all that business.

E-mail Sean Reed at [email protected]

Sean does fantastic work on making AR's NJ compliant and recently did some work on my Colt 6920.  I am not sure he does work on AK's but might as well ask.  He is located in Bucks county.   

E-mail Sean Reed at [email protected]

Sean does fantastic work on making AR's NJ compliant and recently did some work on my Colt 6920.  I am not sure he does work on AK's but might as well ask.  He is located in Bucks county.   

BTW I e-mailed him and he does do work on AK's.  Since he is an FFL he would do the work on the AK to make it compliant as well as the transfer.