karlkurtz32

A few words on my experience today at Ottomanelli's...

Today I made the long drive from south jersey to north jersey to scoop up a Tavor that Ottomanelli's was nice enough to hold for me. After a ridiculously long drive due to horrible traffic and rain I can honestly say I just wanted to get the trip over with. However, shortly after my arrival I found myself hanging out and talking with the staff, just shooting the breeze. They were some of the nicest people I've met. They welcomed me as soon as I walked in.

The process was quick and easy (and enjoyable). They knew I made a really long drive and were even kind enough to offer me food (multiple times) that they had just ordered for themselves. They were extremely polite and friendly. They made me feel very welcome and expressed such gratitude toward me for making the drive and giving them business.

I can honestly say that I will be using them again in the future. I recommend everyone to go check them out sometime. If anyone from Ottomanelli's is reading this I appreciate your service. You guys were great.

Today I made the long drive from south jersey to north jersey to scoop up a Tavor that Ottomanelli's was nice enough to hold for me. After a ridiculously long drive due to horrible traffic and rain I can honestly say I just wanted to get the trip over with. However, shortly after my arrival I found myself hanging out and talking with the staff, just shooting the breeze. They were some of the nicest people I've met. They welcomed me as soon as I walked in.

The process was quick and easy (and enjoyable). They knew I made a really long drive and were even kind enough to offer me food (multiple times) that they had just ordered for themselves. They were extremely polite and friendly. They made me feel very welcome and expressed such gratitude toward me for making the drive and giving them business.

I can honestly say that I will be using them again in the future. I recommend everyone to go check them out sometime. If anyone from Ottomanelli's is reading this I appreciate your service. You guys were great.

Always great to hear about a positive transaction with good people.  What NJ compliant muzzle brake/comp did you put on it?